It Looks Like Britney's Buzz Single Is Real And Will Be Released On...

burns

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

He/she works with the hotels in vegas where she will have a residence and also with her label :frenchy:

"A former college friend works for an marketing agency"

"As I've said here once, I have a friend who always gives me some exclusive information about Britney."

The same friend in both situations 

My friend sent me an apple emoji and I think it stands for the apple that fell on Isaac Newton's head, or an apple that keeps the doctor away, so the song is really a cover of Dr. Jones by Aqua, produced by Dr. Luke, but wait, Luke is the name of one of the authors of the Gospels in the Bible, so the song is actually about the Bible, so that means SORRY ADAM is the single instead (anyone remember that ****?)

Sounds like Clumsy is not good news. Bebe Rexha reject is not good news either in my opinion. Releasing a single and video at the same time is great! We need a song like '3' or something cool at this point, unless that Bebe song got reworked and produced to perfection, then I doubt it will work (Def not with most fans if uve heard it), and most likely not the general population (IN MY OPNION). Ideally its another track completely!!!!

26 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

:ohi: The metfowns are gonna be bigger than the dessert mess.

I can feel it :anxiety:

If there's is a meltdown, I'll come for every single hoe complaining because Britney hasn't said a single word about a single and ******* here are believing everything they read from those Brazilian accounts on twitter.:jlostare:

A friend of mine sent an email to RCA saying he was Larry Rudolph and asked for all the Glory demos (40+ songs). He received all of them and yesterday he sent me an apple emoji with the phrase: "pour the drinks" . I asked him what he meant and he then said that Britney's new single is called "Sangria".

honeycrisp-apple-sangria-recipe-5-600x90

He said that it sounds like Pretty Girls but it's less R&B. We'll have to wait and see :ohi:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

A friend of mine sent an email to RCA saying he was Larry Rudolph and asked for all the Glory demos (40+ songs). He received all of them and yesterday he sent me an apple emoji with the phrase: "pour the drinks" . I asked him what he meant and he then said that Britney's new single is called "Sangria". He said that it sounds like Pretty Girls but it's less R&B. We'll have to wait and see :ohi:

Camila Cabello and Pharrell's summer bop 'Sangria Wine' says hello :ohi:

35 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

My friend who works at Zomba told me the song is gonna be released at june 27 through Tidal. Its a feature with a very famous singer. The video will be released at july 2nd. It sounds like My Baby, but less techno.

Lol I was like .... zumba/Jive  records is defunct

Archived