It Looks Like Britney's Buzz Single Is Real And Will Be Released On...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Maybe the song is called "Apple Emoji" :pieceofwhat:

Slay me flawless and innovative queen!  :jackk:   :letitburn:

Actually, this seems the most plausible out of everything. It’s obvious that she shot a video for a new song, and all of the dots are adding up. I’m excited, even if it is the Bebe Rexah demo. 

I don't know if I wanna believe this or not so I'm not getting my hopes up. You sound more reliable than most 'insiders' in the past few weeks though. 

Also, completely unrelated but I get my degree of classification on the same day! 

27 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Slay me flawless and innovative queen!  :jackk:   :letitburn:

Actually, this seems the most plausible out of everything. It’s obvious that she shot a video for a new song, and all of the dots are adding up. I’m excited, even if it is the Bebe Rexah demo. 

I can't believe she's at a stage in her career where she's using Bebe Rexha DEMOS. Do you see Beyonce struggling like this :tiffanycries:

3 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

I can't believe she's at a stage in her career where she's using Bebe Rexha DEMOS. Do you see Beyonce struggling like this :tiffanycries:

I wouldn’t say it’s struggling at all. Could have just vibed with Britney and she chose it. I’m looking to see what her and the producers did with the final product. And it will be good to hear  the song for the first time along with the video premiere. If Team B does it right this time around. 

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wouldn’t say it’s struggling at all. Could have just vibed with Britney and she chose it. I’m looking to see what her and the producers did with the final product. And it will be good to hear  the song for the first time along with the video premiere. If Team B does it right this time around. 

When she posted the picture the second day of shooting was already over so I think now they want to do the right thing.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/759055-believe-me-or-not-britney-is-returning-to-vegas-next-year-the-announcement-will-be-made-at-her-birthday-this-year/&

You have many friends :frenchy:

A former college friend works for an marketing agency in Las Vegas that several times took care of some business for the MGM Resorts. By the time Gaga announced her residence, my friend knew everything. Recently he told me that his boss have been in touch with Britney's team along with the directors of MGM Resorts/Park Theater to take care of the next steps, and recently Epic Rights came to integrate the whole process. The contract is about to be signed, Britney will return to Vegas next year, perhaps after Gaga's third leg, and both will take turns. The announcement will be made this year at Britney's birthday, with a big party in Vegas with several other celebrities. There are plans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her career as a tactic to boost the sales of the new album, which can be released in February.

•  

A buzz single is happening and they already shot the mv. They usually take 3-4 weeks in post-production so it's safe to say that both the single and mv will be released by the end of june, less than a month before the tour kicks off (perfect timing). This is a way to promote Britney's tour and discography because gp will see her again in the music scene (they will stream other songs like Toxic and BOMT)

Let's hope Britney doesn't scrap it and throws everything tp the trash again :wontcry:

Archived