It Looks Like Britney's Buzz Single Is Real And Will Be Released On...

burns

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys this theory about not releasing at all because other artists will release their songs as well doesn't make any sense:yaknow:..what Britney should do?? watching their moves and their decisions so she can make her plans based on what they decide???:xfactorlook: i doubt she and bteam overall, thinking that way. Afterall ,there always gonna be some other artist who will release a song along with Britney, she's not the only artist in the world you know :mhmnod:

On 6/11/2018 at 2:26 PM, Goku said:

season 1 was sooo boring, i needed the X2 speed to watch that **** :mcorangu:

but he's hot, i can agree on this :tiffsniffle:

it's by far the best marvel tv show netflix has. you have personal issues (race, possibly?) if you thought season 1 was boring. God bless.

2 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

japan always gets the news before usa. 

you'll be dissapointed af. sorry

I am not expecting anything. I know nothing is coming...

And by the way, Japan does not receive the news before the USA. They receive it at the same time when Team B decides to announce it. 

16 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

japan always gets the news before usa. 

you'll be dissapointed af. sorry

that's not how it works. Japan gets the news whenever the artist in the US decides to release something, they don't give a **** about time zones lmao the releases are universal.

Just now, Daxx said:

that's not how it works. Japan gets the news whenever the artist in the US decides to release something, they don't give a **** about time zones lmao the releases are universal.

Exactly. 

Just because Japan has an earlier time doesn't mean they are in the future and get the news first  :ohreallylol:

3 hours ago, Daxx said:

3 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Exactly. 

Just because Japan has an earlier time doesn't mean they are in the future and get the news first  :ohreallylol:

LMAO the point is there's no new song for june 22. dont be childish.

3 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

LMAO the point is there's no new song for june 22. dont be childish.

Not being childish - you stated that Japan got the news first, which is of course false. 

No childish behaviour here, just facts.:flop:

Spoiler

The only real facts we actually have at the moment... :yasqueen:

Archived