What do y'all think of Willie

CHEETOH

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've liked him since the Circus Tour. I went twice and I saw him again on Kylie's Aphrodite Tour. He wasn't the obvious hot guy back then but I thought he was more attractive than the guys getting attention (it was really all about Chase on the Circus Tour). He blossomed more for POM and he became the hottest dancer of the show imo.

The only time he annoys me is when he puts out his own music lol I mean he can do what he wants but I don't think he's talented in that way. It just sounds weird and seems like he's taking advantage of the little fame he's getting being a dancer but hey, live your dreams.

I think he’s got the looks to make the money he is making and taking advantage of all his opportunities. Can he sing? Sure. Can he sing in a unique way that sets him apart from all the other wanna be singers? No. Hes ten times more talented than I’ll ever be though so I’m not hating at all.

4 hours ago, CHRYSCYRUS said:

What do you think about Mr.Gomez? Do you like him, do you hate? Do you prefer her old male backup dancers ?:donewithit:

I think he is a cool guy and great dancer and obviously Britney likes him, but i dont like him when he is into his own music. I dont know why

I did like him at one point.  Seemed super cool and he even followed me on Instagram and would like my posts here and there.  Then one day he unfollowed me and my inner Petty Betty came out full force.  It takes effort to unfollow people.  So **** him.  I unfollowed his ***** ***. Good luck with your um...singing career?

i ain’t mad tho. 

12 hours ago, Derrick said:

I think he’s got the looks to make the money he is making and taking advantage of all his opportunities. Can he sing? Sure. Can he sing in a unique way that sets him apart from all the other wanna be singers? No. Hes ten times more talented than I’ll ever be though so I’m not hating at all.

But you’re hotter :pleaseshhh::janet:

I don’t get the hate for him. I feel like britney fans hate on him the most because britney actually took time to mention him.

yes he’s pursuing a singing career, yes he models on the side, but he’s always respected britney. Never bad mouths her. So what if he has dreams of being more than just a back up dancer? It’s not like he’s even in the same genre or makes the same music as Britney to compete with her.

i think the gays that do hate him are jealous he has the body and flaunts it. He’s hot, he’s talented but he also knows that the industry is tough so he’s taking advantage of his platform. He’s managed to create a following by being Britney’s dancer - good for him. I still don’t get the hate. Also where do you see that he’s mean and arrogant? Are you assuming that because he looks good? I saw him a few times in Vegas and he’s always seemed very kind to the fans that talk to him.

and the whole misunderstanding of y’all thinking he was talking about Britney’s single and you hate on him for that. He has a small number of fans followers that care about his music too, so it’s natural that he would assume they meant his music. It was the fans fault again for setting themselves up for disappointment.

45 minutes ago, joanhs said:

He is a big name and it won't be long before he is not a background dancer anymore

tumblr_opv9ppnlBa1r3ty02o1_500.gif

35 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I don’t get the hate for him. I feel like britney fans hate on him the most because britney actually took time to mention him.

yes he’s pursuing a singing career, yes he models on the side, but he’s always respected britney. Never bad mouths her. So what if he has dreams of being more than just a back up dancer? It’s not like he’s even in the same genre or makes the same music as Britney to compete with her.

i think the gays that do hate him are jealous he has the body and flaunts it. He’s hot, he’s talented but he also knows that the industry is tough so he’s taking advantage of his platform. He’s managed to create a following by being Britney’s dancer - good for him. I still don’t get the hate. Also where do you see that he’s mean and arrogant? Are you assuming that because he looks good? I saw him a few times in Vegas and he’s always seemed very kind to the fans that talk to him.

and the whole misunderstanding of y’all thinking he was talking about Britney’s single and you hate on him for that. He has a small number of fans followers that care about his music too, so it’s natural that he would assume they meant his music. It was the fans fault again for setting themselves up for disappointment.

no hate from my part, in my opinion he doesn't seem humble and seems more of an opportunist (like the time he wanted that florida guy who won the lottery to dm him). Some of the other dancers are just as known as he is like Chase or Sarah, but they seem very grounded. 

Everyone knew he was talking about his own single, he's not allowed to talk about the britney single or else he'd be fired.

Archived