Why Are Britney's 'Piece Of Me' Tickets So Expensive?

BOBIBCFBG

The other day I found out I would be on the east coast during her tour so I've been looking on Ticketmaster and Stubhub. I know tickets went on sale a while ago and this is a limited tour in more intimate venues but her show is not worth $300 for the cheapest tickets. Is her team delusional or is it bc of something else?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s her name. Honestly the show isn’t really worth it. She doesn’t sing live, interact with the audience, half ***** choreo some nights.

but u bet my *** is going to my 5th “piece of me” show. It really is the energy of the live band, her dancers and fans that bring it to life. Love hearing my favorite songs in that atmosphere. 

26 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

It’s her name. Honestly the show isn’t really worth it. She doesn’t sing live, interact with the audience, half ***** choreo some nights.

but u bet my *** is going to my 5th “piece of me” show. It really is the energy of the live band, her dancers and fans that bring it to life. Love hearing my favorite songs in that atmosphere. 

britney's name doesnt carry as much weight as it used to. she's really done a number on her reputation in the last 10 years.

I was apprehensive ....but...I did a meet and greet with her in Vegas and saw the show and honestly I thought the show was F'n awesome. Of course theirs a couple of songs that I didn't like the choreography but Britney dead *** does not stop dancing/moving...I was impressed wit her and the show and I'm not trying to exaggerate. I saw it in person and it's different compared to YouTube vids. I respect her for sure, for STILL doing what She does 

3 minutes ago, Comical33 said:

I was apprehensive ....but...I did a meet and greet with her in Vegas and saw the show and honestly I thought the show was F'n awesome. Of course theirs a couple of songs that I didn't like the choreography but Britney dead *** does not stop dancing/moving...I was impressed wit her and the show and I'm not trying to exaggerate. I saw it in person and it's different compared to YouTube vids. I respect her for sure, for STILL doing what She does 

:jlostare:

Stubhub’s tickers are usually sold by resellers so the price is usually higher.

But I thought that the tickets weren’t that cheap for the London dates, especially the floored seating. I only have a level 4 seat because they were the cheapest. Still cheaper than Eminem’s tickets though :mcorangu: 

Archived