What if we replaced Blackout with BJ in 2007?!

:calculating:What if, in 2007, we got Britney Jean instead of Blackout?... Would she still have a career? Would breatheheavy still be up and running? Would we still be fans? Would Iggy still have a career? Would pop music have gone extinct?  Would eyeliner have gone out of business? Would Xtina have anything to talk about in interviews ? Would the continent of Las Vegas ever be discovered? :ohdear:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare you :girlwhat: But okay let's put it like this. She would most likely have done the vocals herself and I bet it would sound a lot like blackout and not that willie ****. But then again, it would never be such a huge success like Blackout. Gimme more is a major hit. Everyone I know, listen to that song - they are not fans. Cause everybody knows "it's Britney *****". 

Tik tik boom or chilling with you could never :ohreallylol:

It probably would have helped her career.

No one would have been surprised if she released a bad album during a bad period in her life.

Circus would have been an even bigger comeback since it was a return to form.

And then we'd have gotten Blackout later in her career instead of BJ and fans would be happier.

Her career would be done. No comeback too. People were questioning Britney A LOT. Her career was semi-destroyed just because of her ''crazy'' days. She managed to keep the fans and GP interested with Blackout. Imagine releasing a bad album you didn't even sing during a make it or break it era...

Here's the deal with BJ: I think it's a good pop album, it's just not up to par with her other albums. Britney makes some of the best pop music in the industry and this wasn't as good as her other material. But if someone like Selena or Ariana or Miley released BJ, it would prob be considered really good. 

8 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Here's the deal with BJ: I think it's a good pop album, it's just not up to par with her other albums. Britney makes some of the best pop music in the industry and this wasn't as good as her other material. But if someone like Selena or Ariana or Miley released BJ, it would prob be considered really good. 

Lol well in that case let Selena have BJ and give us Rivival instead 

29 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol well in that case let Selena have BJ and give us Rivival instead 

we got Revival with Glory lol i still can't believe she was inspired by Selena Gomez I mean Glory is so amazing so I guess it's fine but please find better people to be inspired by lol

• 1 year later...

Archived