What story could "Apple Pie" music video have?

IonutM

Seeing this picture that's how I think the video would be : Britney visits this expensive mansion then she sees these 2 gentlemen that are dressed formal(You can see that willie and the other guy have suit trousers) and then they... get to ****. :letitburn:

The end :letitburn:

Oh, this is SP 2.0:apple:  

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the dancers are on a hunt to find the most delicious, nutritious and firm apples in the land to make their own special pie and it just so happens that Britney is in possession of those apples and then all kinds of ****** hilarity ensues, she probably shoots one out of her ****** at some point but ultimately the dancers don't get the apples and Britney holds them captive, crushes up their bodies and uses their remains as a nice crumbling for her own special pie

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21446-1422567838-12

31 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I think that the dancers are on a hunt to find the most delicious, nutritious and firm apples in the land to make their own special pie and it just so happens that Britney is in possession of those apples and then all kinds of ****** hilarity ensues, she probably shoots one out of her ****** at some point but ultimately the dancers don't get the apples and Britney holds them captive, crushes up their bodies and uses their remains as a nice crumbling for her own special pie

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21446-1422567838-12

:bop:

Archived