I know this video wasn't that great...

kasavas

But I can not find a single hate comment. Everyone is praising her for being a survivor, a warrior, the queen of pop, a legend. :scalped:

No one is hating on her, I can't find a single bad comment. People say they didn't know what she went through and how uninformed people were back then when it comes to mental illnesses.

I wish she'd speak more publicly about it because FTR was great but she didn't really explain a lot in it, I think people would respect her much more and it could even be the boost she needs to dominate the industry again.

On the other hand, this is her life we're talking about. Her personal issues, career and the industry are to blame for her breakdown but it's still super personal so I can't blame her for refusing to ever mention something related to that time, obviously. :verycool:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Ap like a million times.

U mad i see. Look, we are not responsible for ur fave's constant floppiness.

To the OP.. YES OMG! buzfeed stans so hard for britney and its true.. she is a true warrior.. SUCH A LEGEND! THE UNDISPUTED PRINCESS OF POP.

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

5 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

U mad i see. Look, we are not responsible for ur fave's constant floppiness.

To the OP.. YES OMG! buzfeed stans so hard for britney and its true.. she is a true warrior.. SUCH A LEGEND! THE UNDISPUTED PRINCESS OF POP.

Sometimes I really wonder what kind of ***** you are on. Didnt even bother reading past the first sentence could allready tell that it was reetarded (spelt it wrong on purpose)  I dont like it when stuff gets posted a million times and im pretty sure im not the only one.

5 hours ago, kasavas said:

and the industry are to blame for her breakdown but it's still super personal so I can't blame her for refusing to ever mention something related to that time, obviously. :verycool:

The industry? What about her sh!tty parents (or Lynne at least)?  

Blaming the industry is like blaming the company you work in for your hard work. Why do you think Britney is rich? Oh yeah! Because of "the industry", and let's not act like she's the only one dealing with it's preassure.

The only ones in my eyes to blame her actions back in 2007 besides herself, are her parents first. Mostly her lame *** mom.

Also, at this point it seems pretty tired of bringing this over and over. Like, we all know this, even the gp. If Britney never talks about it maybe is because she doesn't give a ****, so why should we? Just to justify her lazyness? :weusay:

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Sometimes I really wonder what kind of ***** you are on. Didnt even bother reading past the first sentence could allready tell that it was reetarded (spelt it wrong on purpose)  I dont like it when stuff gets posted a million times and im pretty sure im not the only one.

I love how people here still don't get how you're as open and honest about the state as Xtina's career as the rest of them:roflney:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

You've been kinda bitchy these days. U ok? :mhmnod:

Did you see the things I replied to? :awkblink:  someone compared me to a **** apologist and the moron up there is quoting me with annoying gibberish. I feel like people here are constantly purposefully taking what I write out of context or over dramatizing t to make me look like a bad person. :jumpney:

I took an exhale break a while back maybe it's time for a part 2.

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

You think Lynne is shittier than papa Spears?

tenor.gif

:tiffanynod:

At least her alcoholic dad made her get her stuff together, she's no longer a bad mom, she's richer than before. Even if he made her feel like she was "in jail", he did something. What did her (amazing/humble/not interested in her money or fame at all) mom do? Just in time of Britney's comeback, she released a bullsh!t book about her little girls problems, basically making herself look like an innocent soul who just lost control of her evil child. When in reality she basically pimped Britney and took advantage of her own child. :sneer:

Archived