B10 - No1 thing you want and No1 thing you dont want

jonloch1

What the title says.........only rule is don't say you don't want will.i.am involved as its really obvious and think that's an opinion shared by all of us lol

No1 thing I want - more party, upbeat dance songs. I love Glory and its moody atmospheric theme but I do want B10 to have more dancey, party songs

No1 thing I don't want - this might be unpopular í dunno, I'm intrigued to what everyone thinks of this. I don't want another song all in a foreign language. I feel bit bad for saying this because I imagine it was nice for French people to have a French song on Glory. But for someone who can only speak English, I cant relate to Conpure Electrique because I have absolutely no idea what shes singing lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want them to be smart about the singles. I want it to be promoted on all platforms like tv, radio, etc. I’m talking about Taylor Swift level of promo. S&S became a hit through the beats commercial. I want her to do the same thing with this single. Her singles were never big hits but they felt big and I want her to do the same thing.

25 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

But for someone who can only speak English, I cant relate to Conpure Electrique because I have absolutely no idea what shes singing lol

I remember some exhaler translated the lyrics... you should look it up you lazy bish :tiffeyeroll:,

the song doesn’t say much, it’s super short, but it’s actually pretty decent and creates a nice atmosphere with its dark instrumental... 

If the album is good:

The one thing I DO want is four or more singles including videos. 

The one thing I DON’T want is another tired EDM song or some cheesy ballad (something as good as Everytime is more than welcome though). 

I would absolutely love a solid 14 track album with the standard CD feeling like a deluxe album (I wouldn't want to see a Deluxe re release), which includes distinctive artwork and a poster that'll have fans shook. An album that truly shows Britney Spears with a tracklist ranging from electro pop to personal ballads that connects. 

Glory was 80% there but the album cover/art, promotion, and Make Me let it down :( 

I don't want what went wrong with Glory & Britney Jean 

Archived