World music awards CONFIRMINg new single!

CristMont

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you know I think it might have been reported out there because there’s wayyy too much noise about a new buzz single coming from many different places. So if serious outlets report it too, it’s because they might have heard about it.

Britney is coming. :pleaseshhh:

1 hour ago, CristMont said:
Its an official account, so
NEW SINGLE CONFIRMED?:ohi:

Well, her Twitter/Instagram accounts were also official when she announced the Make Me David LaChapelle directed music video and...... :tehe:

... There's saying in my country that says: "del plato a la boca se cae la sopa" which basically means that anything can happen before something becomes a true fact.  :tehe:

Robin Leach (an official account) stated in 2016 she was gonna premiere Make Me after or during the BBMA's and then he said that he got the info but he didn't know why they changed plans and it was gonna be delayed. 

Yes, that World Music Awards tweet takes us closer to an official single but everything is still a rumor until confirmed by either Britney, Larry, RCA and even that way, based on past events they are not precisely the most reliable team. :bigtime:

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Well, her Twitter/Instagram accounts were also official when she announced the Make Me David LaChapelle directed music video and...... :tehe:

... There's saying in my country that says: "del plato a la boca se cae la sopa" which basically means that anything can happen before something becomes a true fact.  :tehe:

Robin Leach (an official account) stated in 2016 she was gonna premiere Make Me after or during the BBMA's and then he said that he got the info but he didn't know why they changed plans and it was gonna be delayed. 

Yes, that World Music Awards tweet takes us closer to an official single but everything is still a rumor until confirmed by either Britney, Larry, RCA and even that way, based on past events they are not precisely the most reliable team. :bigtime:

Yeah sis, "del dicho al hecho hay mucho trecho" :jlostare:

Archived