Will we ever get the original Make Me video

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lowkeyno:I may be downvoted into oblivion but i think the original video is as thrash as the released. I mean she is serving the looks but most of the scenes are way too overly ****** like they had absolurely no vision what they want to do with the video ane they just made her do soft ****. I know most of you hate perfume mv but i think something like it would've work better with make me. Intimate and focus on britney herself and not just her *** appeal. 

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:lowkeyno:I may be downvoted into oblivion but i think the original video is as thrash as the released. I mean she is serving the looks but most of the scenes are way too overly ****** like they had absolurely no vision what they want to do with the video ane they just made her do soft ****. I know most of you hate perfume mv but i think something like it would've work better with make me. Intimate and focus on britney herself and not just her *** appeal. 

Perhaps, but I'd still like to see it, you know?

I obviously want to see the original video! But let's  be honest, the video looks so cheap, she definitely had some looks! but the cage on the side of the pool naked/covered in glitter (love it) but really WTF? The house was empty with guys half naked hanging on the ceiling?  :squintney: and the cringiest part where G-eazy f**king Britney??? :byebitch: NO THANKS!

16 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

This!!!!

17 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I totally agree with you. From what I've seen, it was oversexualized, too trashy. And it was not fitting the song. But the official video is not good either... Maybe one day we'll get to see what was supposed to be the first version... But I won't be expecting something about it!

17 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I prefer **** than what was released:tiffcackle:

But I mean if you grab a **** video and play make me over it wouldn't it be the same as the original?:pieceofwhat:

44 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

The video obviously wasnt finished, thats why the LQ footage we got makes no sense.
David is an amazing director i'm pretty sure there were more scenes to shoot
that was meant to be added and make everything more coherent.

This so much. Also I can’t at anyone trashing Make Me original video. Even the low quality version is miles better than whatever the **** we were given in the end. Bye Felicia 

Archived