Jump to content

Team B Would Have Shut It Down Already *New Single Related*


Bxnes

Recommended Posts

The fact that such huge news sites are covering this makes me believe that Team B would have shut it down already if it is not coming this month or before the tour!

Here are some examples:

 

 

and a few more websites plus Kiss FM!
 

The return is coming!!:pumped:

Link to comment
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paulino999 said:

Yes a lot of sites are talkin about this , because kiss fm cover this..

But the source of kiss fm is EXHALE..

SO WE ARE THE ONES who are creating all the hype! :crying1: Rumors etc... 

we have to wait and see..

 

I don't think they would post fake things like this if it wasn't coming...

Lets wait and see :) 

Link to comment
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Wasn't "Make Me (Oooh)" reported to premiere at the BBMA in several sites as well? 

It was going to be. But the video filming was pushed back until June, hence why it came out in July. 

It was that Vegas guy.

Link to comment

I mean, there's two things to keep in mind--

A) If it's all based on kiss.fm, that does stem from us,

B) Have they ever shut down false rumors? I mean, desert performance... any of it?

But what is strange is the Burns stuff and the songwriters on Twitter hinting, and then the photos with the dancers at a filming location. So I can only think something is there. Idk, though.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I mean, there's two things to keep in mind--

A) If it's all based on kiss.fm, that does stem from us,

B) Have they ever shut down false rumors? I mean, desert performance... any of it?

But what is strange is the Burns stuff and the songwriters on Twitter hinting, and then the photos with the dancers at a filming location. So I can only think something is there. Idk, though.

Exactly, there is a lot of stuff suggesting that there is stuff coming.

I was going to ask the same question. Have they ever shut down anything before?

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Exactly, there is a lot of stuff suggesting that there is stuff coming.

I was going to ask the same question. Have they ever shut down anything before?

I think the answer lies in the number of meltdowns this fanbase has had. Its true that we work ourselves up about nothing, but when one of them reaches this sort of level, we still get radio silence. :idkney:

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I think the answer lies in the number of meltdowns this fanbase has had. Its true that we work ourselves up about nothing, but when one of them reaches this sort of level, we still get radio silence. :idkney:

Yeh...

They need to confirm it or deny it asap!

Link to comment

There’s literally no doubt that a new single is coming.  It’s obvious she shot a music video.  Personally, I don’t feel like we are getting the first single from B10 though.  I have a VERY strong feeling this song is just a buzz single (like Pretty Girls) to tide fans over for a bit and to add something new to the tour.  Definitely not getting a “new era” vibe from any of this.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wasn't "Make Me (Oooh)" reported to premiere at the BBMA in several sites as well? 

Yep, because that Robin Leach guy 'confirmed' it but then it didn't get released till July. I have a feeling that may have been the case at some point though and Robin Leach is quite well respected in the entertainment industry. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Yep, because that Robin Leach guy 'confirmed' it but then it didn't get released till July. I have a feeling that may have been the case at some point though and Robin Leach is quite well respected in the entertainment industry. 

Of course, I think he didn't want to fool us, and they ended up delaying it because they wanted G-Eazy to appear on the video (only to have him appear through TV screens in the final version :wontcry: )

But the truth is, with Britney Spears, even when things are confirmed, named, scheduled, teased on social media, leaked and almost charted, they can always delay it, scrap it or replace it with something else (preferably worse). So literally, until we don't have it up there on her Youtube account we can't be sure of anything. And even then, they can always change the audio like they did for Slumber Party, you know what I mean :yaknow:

 

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Yep, because that Robin Leach guy 'confirmed' it but then it didn't get released till July. I have a feeling that may have been the case at some point though and Robin Leach is quite well respected in the entertainment industry. 

Robin Leach is pretty respected and he knows a lot of info. It was pretty obvious Larry confirmed to him the single name & release date but then they pushed it back to add G-easy (remember the "technical difficulties") since RCA might have thought Britney's solo version was too weak or incomplete :pleaseshhh:

Then Britney recorded the video in June to premiere it with the song in July, but well, the scrapping-gate happened and the song tried to survive without a video till August this day  :imok: 

In this case, nobody has confirmed or denied if she's releasing a single so far! We just got Britney's pic from a set and that was pretty much it, no reporter has given proof that this is in fact happening so I don't know what to think or say :rlynow:

The only rumors her team has shut down immediately were the ones related to her health or family, only personal stuff. I truly believe they enjoy watching us living from rumors on twitter :sickofu:

Link to comment

Not true.  Brit is getting a TON of FREE promo and hype for this- none of which will actually do any harm among the general public.  The issue here is lack of respect for the fans, because they know we get our hopes WAY up, and that's what leads to disappointment.  

I'm very confused this time around, because if an entire album is ready, they did a great job keeping hush about it this far- I don't understand why she'd post anything at all.  At this point, a surprise release would be the best type of release for her to generate immediate buzz and immediate traffic.  Either that or less ambiguity.

That's part of the reason the Circus era was so big- Jive dropped a really well-executed press release about the era a week before the single dropped including the lead single title and the album title.  We knew what we were getting and we didn't have to wait at all for it.

Sept. 15 - Press Release

Sept 22 - Radio Premiere

Oct 3 - iTunes

Oct 10 - Music Video premiere

Oct 17 - Trailer for For the Record, which NO ONE knew about

Oct 31 - Second single, "Circus" announced

Nov 27 - First performance of "Womanizer"

Nov 30 - For the Record documentary

Dec 2 - Circus single and album released

Dec 4 - Circus Music Video premiere

 

Everything was rapid and timely, and this is what needs to happen again for success, imo.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, IRunAway said:

Not true.  Brit is getting a TON of FREE promo and hype for this- none of which will actually do any harm among the general public.  The issue here is lack of respect for the fans, because they know we get our hopes WAY up, and that's what leads to disappointment.  

I'm very confused this time around, because if an entire album is ready, they did a great job keeping hush about it this far- I don't understand why she'd post anything at all.  At this point, a surprise release would be the best type of release for her to generate immediate buzz and immediate traffic.  Either that or less ambiguity.

That's part of the reason the Circus era was so big- Jive dropped a really well-executed press release about the era a week before the single dropped including the lead single title and the album title.  We knew what we were getting and we didn't have to wait at all for it.

Sept. 15 - Press Release

Sept 22 - Radio Premiere

Oct 3 - iTunes

Oct 10 - Music Video premiere

Oct 17 - Trailer for For the Record, which NO ONE knew about

Oct 31 - Second single, "Circus" announced

Nov 27 - First performance of "Womanizer"

Nov 30 - For the Record documentary

Dec 2 - Circus single and album released

Dec 4 - Circus Music Video premiere

 

Everything was rapid and timely, and this is what needs to happen again for success, imo.

Team B needs to take note of this ASAP, and continue their plans going forward for Britney for future eras to come, with the Circus era for inspiration and motivation. I honestly wouldn't mind if every Britney era is like the Circus era from here on out, cause you can't deny, the Circus era had excellent promo, despiting the album having a few lackluster songs like Mannequin, Lace and Leather, My Baby, etc (Not including Mmm Papi, cause I still bop to that one :martin:.) But overall the Circus era was a great time to be a Britney fan. Just saying, :bwink:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...