Is it me the only one who doesn't want new music right now?

Yes, we are thirsty for new music but once again, just like in 2016, I feel that as long as POM is still alive she will ignore all of her music projects. 

I know she will eventually go back to do another residency but at least it is gonna be new, POM has been alive for almost 5 years!!!! 

To me, this smells like a Pretty Girls 2.0. I wish she gave her albums the time and attention they need, not because of charts and all of that, but because it's her job, whether we like or not her new music it will always be so refreshing to see something new. Many of us drag the BJ album but Im sure we would have enjoyed to see a performance of Tik Tik Boom, Til It's Gone, Hold On Tight, etc. Maybe not because you like them but because it's different from what she regularlo does, 80% of the fanbase hates PG but the first night she performed it the audience's reaction was great. 

Well, I wish and I pray for this to be anything but new music, I hope she saves the new album for the 20th anniversary by January 2019, most of her albums are released in winter season so she can take the time to plan the new era. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might not be from an album though. She has too much presence in the media right now (or at least more so than she has in awhile) and it would be a waste to NOT release a hot promo single. And if this single does well it’ll hype the lead single from the album. 

Of course if this song is trash she will do considerable damage to her goodwill she has going right now, but we’ll see. 

Hello.. after bj was a Glory .. 

besides bj isn’t that bad.. it has work *****, passenger, alien..

tik tik boom, don’t cry, it should be easy and now that I found you are normal songs..

Not to mention everything everything I want britneys new tracks.. even demos or her homemade covers :wontcry:I want new stuf from her like every single week:yesplease:

to be honest I doubt very much she's gunna release a whole new album  before the tour. I think this is just a buzz single to release before the tour. I really want a new song

8 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

why the hell is she going back to vegas... this is so annoying!!!

I know I feel the same but I wouldn't be surprised. Although I would have hoped that the fact that the tour has sold well and if she gets a good critical reception her and her team would do a world tour for B10. But sadly I wouldn't be surprised if by christmas they announce another 2 years residency 

15 minutes ago, Diaz said:

We need something before B10... I don't think this is the lead single from her next album.. must be something like '3' or 'PG' were... New Britney music is always welcome, I don't get what you mean. 

:jlostare:

OFC, it will always be welcome. My point is, why wasting the hype for new music if the "new music" will be a low quality song that would do nothing for her (as PG did) and would damage her image and status more than what it could help her. I rather wait a little longer and have a proper well planned era and high quality music. You see what I mean? :brityes:

Archived