Performance for new single

monti50

So if she has been rehearsing and we can assume this new song will be in her tour, can we expect a performance and if so on what show or is there a award show or something coming up?

it would make sense,  she is in great shape and performing well and it would be great promo for her summer tour and her new single.   I kind of expect it but can’t think of a venue coming up where she could do it.  

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, monti50 said:

So if she has been rehearsing and we can assume this new song will be in her tour, can we expect a performance and if so on what show or is there a award show or something coming up?

it would make sense,  she is in great shape and performing well and it would be great promo for her summer tour and her new single.   I kind of expect it but can’t think of a venue coming up where she could do it.  

I couldn't find any big events between June 21st and July 12th (when  tour starts)

Ellen and SNL don’t start their new seasons until the fall. Most award shows are towards the end of summer/ beginning of fall also. Maybe a late night show? A single performance on a talk show isn’t going to do much though, unless she were to perform on multiple shows within the same (debut) week, and we all know that isn’t happening. 

She just needs a great song and video (debut simultaneously), a good radio deal, Spotify and iTunes promo (banners, deals and visibility), an interview or two for the first week. 

12 minutes ago, monti50 said:

It’s summer there are loads of award shows and events don’t worry bb 

The FIFA World Cup always bring artists to join them but it's too soon and Currentney is not that type of artist even though she's done that before. 

Maybe the Vma's but, if the rumors are true and she release the single this June, the timeframe from June to August is huge. A good option would be performing in all these talkshows, 1 performance everyweek to keep the single alive while she's on tour so it gainf more exposure.

Ugh... I fu******* hate POM. It doesn't allow her to focus her on her new music. :sippinga:

Archived