I Found the MV Set Filming Location!

So I did some researching on castles for video usage in the LA area and actually found the place! Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a location tag on insta to see what else was posted there today.

It looks like a very expensive place to rent so I’m assuming this is for sure for a music video after all.

It’s called Marrevilla Estate

I noticed the paneling and small oil paintings match the Instagram pic of Brit inside, and the ornate detail above and below some of the exterior windows matched the Instagram video of Brit ‘fake’ falling.

(this is not the exact room from the Instagram post- but you can see the paneling and sconces match- there are more rooms like this on the website, and not every room/angle is posted)

EDSC_0188.jpg

The exterior is an exact match to her Instagram video:

get_imageCALH2USO.jpg

Can someone please track down the physical address of this place??

:yesplease:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, if I put as much effort into my own life as the B-Army does for stuff like this, I'd be a lot better off :tehe:

Good job though OP, so I'm excited to think it's probably a MV. Summer bop incoming, and if they're spending a decent amount on the video I truly hope the song is good to match!! 

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Damn, if I put as much effort into my own life as the B-Army does for stuff like this, I'd be a lot better off :tehe:

Good job though OP, so I'm excited to think it's probably a MV. Summer bop incoming, and if they're spending a decent amount on the video I truly hope the song is good to match!! 

I did this instead of cleaning my house so yeah... :embarrassed:

But yes I think the fact that they have dancers in a mansion we MUST be getting a MV and not some backdrop vid or perfume commercial. Where there’s smoke there’s usually fire.

Archived