Forget Ray of Light, We need her Bedtime Stories

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way in hell her team would have her do a Bedtime Stories. Look at BJ, all of the publicity and all about how it'd be personal, but then look what came out.

If you want her to flop, yeah Britney should do her Bedtime Stories. But know it's not gonna be done right. Madonna was doing her thing back in the day, she took the risk, found some of the best people to write songs, and she wrote Take a Bow, Secret, Human Nature; iconic songs for her.

I think the gp doesn't care about Britney's ballads. I'd love it, but her team wants something successful

37 minutes ago, Commotion said:

No way in hell her team would have her do a Bedtime Stories. Look at BJ, all of the publicity and all about how it'd be personal, but then look what came out.

If you want her to flop, yeah Britney should do her Bedtime Stories. But know it's not gonna be done right. Madonna was doing her thing back in the day, she took the risk, found some of the best people to write songs, and she wrote Take a Bow, Secret, Human Nature; iconic songs for her.

I think the gp doesn't care about Britney's ballads. I'd love it, but her team wants something successful

you're right, but i really need a personal album but QUALIFIED one, britney jean is personal but it's so trash and dumb album if you compare it to bedtime stories or ray of light. she is gonna lose her legend status if she doesn't gonna deliver mature-pop album. it's dance album or personal album, it doesn't matter. glory is mediocre and people loved it because it is released after britney jean mess so people thought it's a great album but it's not. i think it's really hopeless and never gonna happen. 

1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Ray of Light who?

What Britney needs is her Confessions On a Dance Floor. The album that brought Madonna back after the flop that American Life was. :pleaseshhh:

This:yesplease: 

Return to your roots britney with 90s and early 00s sounds and discover new styles like madonna returned to her roots with disco :anxiety:

Bedtime stories is literally one of Madonnas biggest snooze fests. No pun intended. I’m such a huge Madonna fan and this album for me is almost as low as her last three disappointing records.

Britney singing a song like “inside of me” or “secret” or “love tried to welcome me” is literally the most laughable thing I’ve ever heard. 

33 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Bedtime stories is literally one of Madonnas biggest snooze fests. No pun intended. I’m such a huge Madonna fan and this album for me is almost as low as her last three disappointing records.

Britney singing a song like “inside of me” or “secret” or “love tried to welcome me” is literally the most laughable thing I’ve ever heard. 

ah i know she can not be like madonna, this is madonna style but she can do it in her own way, it would be so cool if brit cover secret, i love that song so much. and i think bedtime stories is one of her bests? why do you think it is bad album? it's mature, experimental and her first different steps with erotica. :useeingthis:

57 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

now I feel bad for thinking "Inside of Me" was about a guy being inside of her.. I always listened to that song and thought "wow, this is hot".. I need jesus..

giphy.gif

:riha::riha:

actually this is what i thought when i listened the song first. :drown:

48 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

ah i know she can not be like madonna, this is madonna style but she can do it in her own way, it would be so cool if brit cover secret, i love that song so much. and i think bedtime stories is one of her bests? why do you think it is bad album? it's mature, experimental and her first different steps with erotica. :useeingthis:

:riha::riha:

Madonna sounds bored on the album, and none of the songs (with the exception of maybe Human Nature & obviously Take A Bow) ever resonated with me. All her interviews from the era made it seem like she wasnt totally happy with the project, and i can totally see why. I believe this is the first time Madonna used mainstream producers, and i dunno. its just a messy boring album to me. Erotica however, is a masterpiece. 

actually this is what i thought when i listened the song first. :drown:

4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Ray of Light who?

What Britney needs is her Confessions On a Dance Floor. The album that brought Madonna back after the flop that American Life was. :pleaseshhh:

Agreed. If we’re going to compare, I want confessions type era, even if it wasn’t my favorite Madonna album.

Archived