About a possible superbowl halftime show

ToxicMadness

Hypothetically speaking , Britney is up there , she's the headline act.  BUT every little thing has to be approved by the NFL right?... so... 

No WORK ***** !????  No IT'S BRITNEY *****??? Britney will be dancing to  "YOU BETTA WORK WORK versión:wtf:????? TO  What? "ITS BRITNEY B..ish?? :wtf:

have you ever thought about it ??:jlostare:

Lame... 

Don't do it brit. 

:smokney:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure...it could be her biggest mess ever televised :imok:

GP expect EPIC performances for the Super Bowl and les's be honest...have we had any EPIC performance in the last 10 years? BBMA16 could be the closest thing to that but yet people thought she was still stiff as a rock :rlynow:

I really don't know if the SP could be any good to what's left of her legacy tbh :tiffhair:

6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

GP expect EPIC performances for the Super Bowl and les's be honest...have we had any EPIC performance in the last 10 years? BBMA16 could be the closest thing to that but yet people thought she was still stiff as a rock :rlynow:

I really don't know if the SP could be any good to what's left of her legacy tbh :tiffhair:

So Katy Perry’s and Justin Timberlakes half time Show was “Epic”? I don’t think so... Katy definitely had a really good production etc but it wasn’t amazing. Justin’s was well...

27 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

So Katy Perry’s and Justin Timberlakes half time Show was “Epic”? I don’t think so... Katy definitely had a really good production etc but it wasn’t amazing. Justin’s was well...

Well, Katy's was pretty good either lipping or live singing, she nailed it. I'm not the biggest fan of hers but she delivered a pretty good show and family friendly. Madonna was also pretty good but she danced her *** off.... and Justin I didn't even watch, I don't like his music so I couldn't tell you :rlynow:

Britney would be lipping which is not something that bad (Madonna did it) but she would do it so badly that people might feel offended... and her lack of dancing would be too obvious. For SP to work with Britney, she'd need to rehearse at least for 3 months...it's not just a televised show, it's the biggest event in American TV :lessons:

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She couldn't say ***** on the Super Bowl? I never thought of that...

well, I believe the SP is family-oriented so she could say it but it'll be censored on tv. Pretty much like M.I.A while singing her verse of Madonna's "Give me all your loving" she said "I don't give a ****" and flipped off to the camera, but all of it got censored for tv :unbothered:

19 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

well, I believe the SP is family-oriented so she could say it but it'll be censored on tv. Pretty much like M.I.A while singing her verse of Madonna's "Give me all your loving" she said "I don't give a ****" and flipped off to the camera, but all of it got censored for tv :unbothered:

You said SP instead of SB lol you must be a Britney fan :sendinglove:

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Even something like BBMA 2016 would be better than many of the Halftime Shows we've have so far.

In the hypothetical case that she delivered a horrible performance, the most that she'll get is a few memes and after week people would've forgotten about it, so I'll never understand why people worry so much about it or what people is gonna think (well I believe I know why, because they don't wanna feel embarrassed with family and friends that know they're Britney fans if she doesn't deliver an amazing show)

Even if she did the most amazing performance ever, there always gonna be haters and detractors that are going to find any little detail to criticize. However it turns out, it would be a huge exposure for Britney that she's been needing for too long now. 

There's no valid excuse as to why she couldn't pull a Halftime Show performance. Justin's show was horrible, and Lady Gaga's was a borefest compared to other outrageous performances she's had in the past.

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

(she could always just not perform that song or do work work lol)

as for “its Britney *****:

1.she could just say 

2. Its Britney *beep* (she smiles)

No she has to perform work ***** just like baby one more time, toxic, slave. It became one of her most iconic hits 

If Britney did the Super Bowl, Work ***** and Gimme More shouldn’t even be on the set list. She needs to keep it iconic, massive, non-****** and arena ready with the anthemic hits casual audiences will know, and only slowing it down to promote new music. Something like:

Circus

You Drive Me Crazy

Oops I Did It Again 

new song

Scream and Shout

Toxic

Baby One More Time

Till The World Ends

Archived