So last night I ATTENDED the POM summer tour in my dream

I have tickets for August at the o2, and the dreams for it have officially begun! My story time below

I dreamt I attended my show but it was at this local bar instead, and my ticket had still not arrived by this point :queenie: but I was allowed in, and the stage was in this M+Ms style basement downstairs

My friend and I were one of the first ones there, and we stood right in front of the stage - the staff said we'd easily be able to make direct eye contact with her as we were that close :anxiety:

However, we had to rush back home to get something and by the time we'd returned the whole floor was packed but we still managed to stand somewhere very close to her.

She opened with an acoustic version of Work *****, just her,  (with pre-recorded vocals but she sounded amazing) and she was the one playing the guitar :bbmaney:

During the show's interval everyone went to get drinks and it was just me and a few others left by the stage. And then she suddenly came out to choose a Freakshow victim :comingthru: with just a few of us stood there. Her hair was all scrunched up by this point like Apple Music Festivalney

I was like this is my chance to go up :hibebe::hibebe: but she chose this "lawyer looking guy" (her words) who was stood directly behind me instead :canthandleit:

She did let me up anyway after I told her I love Freakshow and Blackout, however by this point the song had already begun and the lawyer guy was already with all the dancers so I just decided to go back to the audience and watch :tifftear:SHE ABSOLUTELY SLAYED FREAKSHOW THOUGH WITH SO MUCH ENERGY :kisses2all: They had added lots of light effects too to match her moves and made it look like a tour opening song.

Later on she performed Slave completely live :yasqueen: the stage turned into this giant looking doll house and she was performing it whilst in a pool room literally like this:

tumblr_nikpch52xY1qdcxoeo2_400.gif

And that was it, thanks for reading my POM Within a Dream experience :tysm:  I hope you enjoyed it :giggleney:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dead: probably more fun than the actual POM show that's happening

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Later on she performed Slave completely live :yasqueen: the stage turned into this giant looking doll house and she was performing it whilst in a pool room literally like this:

tumblr_nikpch52xY1qdcxoeo2_400.gif

did she give you any insider details?

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Hopefully this will add some insight into the how to become a freakshow victim thread :tiffcackle:

:orangu: 

I did dream once some time ago that I was right in front of the stage when she started, she opened with Womanizer, followed by What U See Is What U Get and later she sang Everytime live :kyliecry:

Archived