Britney'team needs to sue these people

bbbitchme

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

what the actual ****.. I wonder if there's any rational reasoning behind this.. :ohdear: ew, there's something so gross and sinister about it, I can't..

the comments are even weirder, they're in chinese, try to translate them through Google Translate.. THIS MAKES NO SENSE.. :rlynow:

stan war.most of these people are Chinese fans of Lady gaga or Beyonce

15 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I really wish I didn’t click on that 

Same... ugh. Okay, to anyone who feels super-curious about it... from my brief peek at the site, it was just pictures of Britney's sons with rashes Photoshopped onto their faces. Gross, but not worth a click if you're squeamish.

2 hours ago, kngdeux said:

not surprise. chinese people are ugly. not even SEA people like them :sofedup:

no tea no shade just fact

Sure. Go call Chinese people ugly when it's only some Chinese Beyonce stans post mean pictures and comments about Britney and her sons, you racist trash  :gtfo:

10 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I don't see anything except Chinese writing, what exactly was this? Someone spill pleaseee:ponderney:

Mean things like Brit's sons having herpes, incest and calling Brit ''Orange peel''. Those people also like to trash Mariah, like calling her ''Fat cow'' :sofedup:

44 minutes ago, idkidk25 said:

Mean things like Brit's sons having herpes, incest and calling Brit ''Orange peel''. Those people also like to trash Mariah, like calling her ''Fat cow'' :sofedup:

That's awful :( say what you want about celebrities (even though it's still unnecessary), but leave their children out of the trash talk!

Archived