Tove Stryke for B10!

RATCHET❤

Tove stryke

is a Swedish singer and songwriter. She gained popularity as a contestant on Swedish Idol 2009, finishing in third place. After Idol 2009, she started a solo career as an electropop singer and songwriter

she has very awesome bops 

her album name is Sway 

her best work in my opinion

she also mentioned britney saying she's fierce at Number one

1:19

i love herrr

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! Thank you! Tove Stryke is great, and I've been thinking about this collab for a while. She's a fresh talent, and she's obviously a Britney stan (as evidenced by "Britney Spears...She's fierce" in Number One). I've just been afraid to post it because 90% of exhalers would scream at the thought of Brit actually working with someone of substance that isn't a basic top 40 b, who would write her some awful despacito-esqu song that they'd play on every radio station.

11 hours ago, They_Say_I'm_Crazy said:

YES! Thank you! Tove Stryke is great, and I've been thinking about this collab for a while. She's a fresh talent, and she's obviously a Britney stan (as evidenced by "Britney Spears...She's fierce" in Number One). I've just been afraid to post it because 90% of exhalers would scream at the thought of Brit actually working with someone of substance that isn't a basic top 40 b, who would write her some awful despacito-esqu song that they'd play on every radio station.

U SAID WHAT'S ON MY MINDDD

YES FOR TOVE STRYKE. 

9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

We all know what happens when you put not so well known britney stans to her album. Lookin at you veggie pot sabi. 

:zoomzoom:

o hell no. Sabi is a """rapper"""" allegedly lol

Tove is really unique.  + i wanted her to write for her not be featured. 

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Tbh I'm done with collaborations, unless she collaborates with music legends like Steven Tyler, Madonna, ABBA (they will be back soon), U2, or similar artists, otherwise, Im not interested, she can keep it. :cigney:

not a collab. a song written by her is what i want. 

Archived