KFed Officially Requests More Money From Britney

9fpd0h.jpg

Kevin Federline has followed through on his promise and officially filed documents requesting more child support from Britney Spears, claiming he makes less than 1% of what she does.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Federline believes he deserves an increase due to a significant decrease in his income over the years … and an astronomical increase in Britney’s. He currently receives $20k a month in support.

In the docs, Federline says Britney Spears is “one of the most recognized musical performers of our time,” having sold 80 million records and Forbes estimates her annual income at $34,000,000 per year.

On the other hand, Federline is a disc jockey and music producer earning less than 1% of her estimated income. In his declaration, Federline says:

I work as a DJ. My income this year is approximately $3,000 per month, which I earn by traveling to various entertainment venues around the country and providing musical entertainment. My income has changed significantly since the child support was last modified in approximately 2008 because I no longer earn a six-figure income like I did in 2008. I am no longer able to perform as a dancer due to my age, and I have not been as successful in putting out new music as I was in 2008. I am simply less of a “name” and less in demand than I was in 2008, which has negatively affected my income.

Federline claims he does not know Spears’ true income because she has refused to disclose anything about her finances to him. He says his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, recently served her with a request for income and expenses. But he claims when she returned it, she failed to answer a single question about her money, refused to turn over her tax returns, or give any information about her gross income or salary.

Federline says they reached the $20k a month support deal back in 2007 and along with the changes in his and her income, there has been a substantial change in their kid’s needs.

In the documents, Federline claims in 2006 and 2007, Britney Spears was battling issues that resulted in the implementation of a court-ordered conservatorship, which remains in place to this day. He says at the time, she was not working and was earning less than the reported $34 million per year she is now.

Kevin Federline says there is “an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in [Spears’] home and in [Federline’s] home.”

To illustrate his point, he writes:

Petitioner is a single woman who lives alone in a 13,264 square foot Neoclassical Italianite villa on 21 acres of land in a gated community with an elevator, a library, a media/game room, 3,500 bottle wine cellar, an additional 1,200 square foot pool house, an orchard, resort-sized pool and spa, lighted tennis court and three-green golf course. In contrast, Respondent lives with his wife, his two minor children from his current marriage, the two minor children he shares with Petitioner and two minor children from a previous relationship in a 2,000 square foot home. Petitioner has private chefs, tutors, caretakers, security and countless household staff available to the parties’ minor children. The children have numerous “toys” including ATV’s, every video game system imaginable, i-Pads, laptops, and the best and abundance of clothing, technology and consumer goods. The children vacation multiple times a year with Petitioner, including the finest 5-star resorts in such luxury destinations as, by way of example, the Hawaiian Islands.

Respondent cannot afford to take the minor children on vacation or purchase the consumer goods unendingly provided to the minor children by Petitioner while in her custodial care. The parties’ minor children are not able to accommodate having their 15 friends over to Respondent’s house for a sleepover due to a lack of space. There exists an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in Petitioner’s home and in Respondent’s home.

Kevin Federline concludes by saying he requires “an upward modification of child support” so that he can “secure housing and services they require to be able to meet the needs of the parties’ minor children while they are in [Federline’s] custody.”

Source- The Blast

https://theblast.com/kevin-federline-britney-spears-child-support/

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Is this new? Didn't we go through this a few months ago? (I didn't read the OP) 

It’s new because KFed has now officially filed a request to the court for an increase. Prior to this he, via his lawyer, sent a letter (a notice) to Britney and her conservators informing them he wants an increase and requested to see Britney’s financial info such as her tax returns to which Jamie was like no and we pay you enough already. Now it’s officially in the hands of the court since they couldn’t reach an amicable out of court agreement.

20k per month is not enough? You can go party in france every month with that amount of money. You can live in decent mansion with that amount of money, you can have hot body and look good in bikini and don't even have to work *****. 

:jlostare:But seriously, the boys are spoiled enough with britney. Why can't they just live normal life with his father? Oh i forgot this is about his personal desire of others money because he have absolutelu no career at all. 

38 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Kevin Federline says there is “an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in [Spears’] home and in [Federline’s] home.”

To illustrate his point, he writes:

Petitioner is a single woman who lives alone in a 13,264 square foot Neoclassical Italianite villa on 21 acres of land in a gated community with an elevator, a library, a media/game room, 3,500 bottle wine cellar, an additional 1,200 square foot pool house, an orchard, resort-sized pool and spa, lighted tennis court and three-green golf course. In contrast, Respondent lives with his wife, his two minor children from his current marriage, the two minor children he shares with Petitioner and two minor children from a previous relationship in a 2,000 square foot home. Petitioner has private chefs, tutors, caretakers, security and countless household staff available to the parties’ minor children. The children have numerous “toys” including ATV’s, every video game system imaginable, i-Pads, laptops, and the best and abundance of clothing, technology and consumer goods. The children vacation multiple times a year with Petitioner, including the finest 5-star resorts in such luxury destinations as, by way of example, the Hawaiian Islands.

Respondent cannot afford to take the minor children on vacation or purchase the consumer goods unendingly provided to the minor children by Petitioner while in her custodial care. The parties’ minor children are not able to accommodate having their 15 friends over to Respondent’s house for a sleepover due to a lack of space. There exists an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in Petitioner’s home and in Respondent’s home.

Kevin Federline concludes by saying he requires “an upward modification of child support” so that he can “secure housing and services they require to be able to meet the needs of the parties’ minor children while they are in [Federline’s] custody.”

Source- The Blast

https://theblast.com/kevin-federline-britney-spears-child-support/

so basically Britney have to support his other children too tf :rlynow:  Lets hope the judge have some common sense my god:rlynow:

• Content Curators

Or maybe he shouldn't have messed with too many women or learned to have protective *** if he couldn't afford to take care of 6 children with his current wife.

I mean Britney can be lazy as a performer, but she definitely worked way harder than K Fed. 

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

He only makes $3000 per month? What's he going to do when the boys turn 18? Your free ride is almost over K-Fat :tiffcackle: 

It's a sign that he should get a real job, maybe perform as a drag queen? :pleaseshhh:

But $3,000 is not that little on top of the $20,000 monthly. It should be well more than enough for the household to live an upper-middle class life. What about his current wife? Why can't she get a job too?

I don't know how K-Fed educates his children personally compared to Britney, but imagine the 2 boys seeing daddy ask mommy for more money, or the other 4 children learning that he doesn't have to work but lives off an ex-wife for more than 10 years. What a role model.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

He's the biggest loser. Thankfully, I don't think Britney's legal team is gonna just easily hand the money to him. I wonder if they ever requested to see his tax return money like it was rumored Jamie wanted to see a few months ago? 

It will get a lot uglier, and the 6 children are the real victims.

omg....20k a month is enough for 2 kids...but apparently not enough for 6 kids plus 2 adults. it's obvious that kevin needs the money for his other kids and britney should not be legally obliged to pay for the necessities/luxuries for kids that aren't hers. get a job kfed! :pleaseshhh:

I definitely called this. He’s not going to give up. I just hope the judge has enough common sense to see that this is a man just trying to get more money out of a woman so that he can support his other children because he doesn’t have a real job.

Kfed - get a real job!!! When the boys turn 18 he won’t get a single dime.

Archived