Is this Britney's autograph?

bitbitboi

Guys, I need help. Do you think this is Britney's REAL autograph?

So I had the weirdest experience. Last Friday night I met with some long-time friends, and they decided to give me a "special present" because of my birthday. One of them started recording me on video, so that was a problem already. And then the other one gave me this picture of Britney with a signature on it. First of all, I was struck by the picture itself simply because I absolutely LOVE the "Circus" photoshoot!! So I spent like half a minute drooling over her perfect body and incredible outfit, ugh and the colors and ****. Until I saw the signature (it's huge, how did it take so long for me to see it??). Anyways, my instant reaction was "HA ok this is fake," but my friend was filming my reaction on her cellphone so I realized that I was pressured to act all surprised and overwhelmed by the gift, when in fact I had this huuuuuge feeling that it was not real. And with Britney, it's either real/original/HQ, or I don't care for it. Besides, I barely remember her signing autographs, she's just so lazy for it; and if there are many of them around, I can totally picture an assistant doing them for her. Sad, but most probably true. So it was a super uncomfortable moment for me...
ANYWAYS, since they actually PAID for this (omg), I thought I might ask you guys your opinion... Here I share two photos, one of the picture with the "autograph," and another one of a stupid paper with some supposed "certificate of authenticity," which to me is as fake as Xtina's new lips. And I googled that guy and there's barely any info on him or this "Everything Entertainment" thing.

PS: Please do not ask me how that video ended... A mess!

IMG_20180522_180758.jpg

IMG_20180522_180828.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, in the latest Britney interview on print (Hello magazine) you can see her signature, which is the most "distinguishable" I know (It reminds me of the one used for "The Singles Collection"), but if I believe the image posted by fucknfurter then this is an edited, PR version of it... which I think is stupid and confusing -.-

De3ZJ_kVQAE_RI6.jpg:large

Besides, it uses that fake Y.
Anyways..... The one I was given is DEFINITELY fake hah!
PS: I was sent the video but I haven't even watched it, I am THAT embarrassed! Nothing outrageous, just absolutely weird.

On 5/24/2018 at 10:09 AM, bitbitboi said:

Yeah... And what's up with that big "S" at the top? That is not a heart, right? It's an S...

It's a heart, in both instances. (Both genuine and in Felicia's SECs.)

Edit: Ohhh, you mean yours. Sorry, it's early. Yeah, that looks like they mistook it for an S. 

17 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

That's a digital signature, they used the same on the single cover of "Tom's Diner", and they used a similar 'font' to make it her full name.

a85327b4fd7e2b0050317b626a4ea726.1000x10

^ That. It's not even handwritten, the answers themselves to that little interview; its all a font, and then they slapped the digital signature on it.

On 5/22/2018 at 5:44 PM, fucknfurter said:

securedownload1.png

:ehum: It doesn't look real... It doesn't even look like Fe's handwriting, imo. But I'd wait for others to find this topic and see what they say.

Those were signed this way:

350tlqv.jpg

Britney+Spears+Britney+Spears+Receives+S

That's why they look so messy. She's standing and there's no table or support whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

That's a digital signature, they used the same on the single cover of "Tom's Diner", and they used a similar 'font' to make it her full name.

a85327b4fd7e2b0050317b626a4ea726.1000x10

This was taken from her handwritten signature. She obviously did it better so you could see her name in full, it's a single cover after all.

On 5/22/2018 at 5:38 PM, bitbitboi said:

Guys, I need help. Do you think this is Britney's REAL autograph?

So I had the weirdest experience. Last Friday night I met with some long-time friends, and they decided to give me a "special present" because of my birthday. One of them started recording me on video, so that was a problem already. And then the other one gave me this picture of Britney with a signature on it. First of all, I was struck by the picture itself simply because I absolutely LOVE the "Circus" photoshoot!! So I spent like half a minute drooling over her perfect body and incredible outfit, ugh and the colors and ****. Until I saw the signature (it's huge, how did it take so long for me to see it??). Anyways, my instant reaction was "HA ok this is fake," but my friend was filming my reaction on her cellphone so I realized that I was pressured to act all surprised and overwhelmed by the gift, when in fact I had this huuuuuge feeling that it was not real. And with Britney, it's either real/original/HQ, or I don't care for it. Besides, I barely remember her signing autographs, she's just so lazy for it; and if there are many of them around, I can totally picture an assistant doing them for her. Sad, but most probably true. So it was a super uncomfortable moment for me...
ANYWAYS, since they actually PAID for this (omg), I thought I might ask you guys your opinion... Here I share two photos, one of the picture with the "autograph," and another one of a stupid paper with some supposed "certificate of authenticity," which to me is as fake as Xtina's new lips. And I googled that guy and there's barely any info on him or this "Everything Entertainment" thing.

PS: Please do not ask me how that video ended... A mess!

IMG_20180522_180758.jpg

IMG_20180522_180828.jpg

This could be real but I doubt it

I can't at you guys thinking Britney writes like this all the time:

3269338.jpg

When that probably got signed this way:

4978759.jpg

You know people tend to make their writing neat sometimes, when you want it to look better. Why can't Britney do that too? :wyd:

Many "fake" autographs sent from PH to her fans were real when people claimed they were were signed by Felicia (which makes no sense) just because they didn't look messy enough :jackk:

All I'm trying to say is that there should be at least some instantly recognisable parts in her signature, whether she signs standing up in the middle of a mob while looking at the sky or sitting at a desk while sipping a Starbucks. The heart on top of her name instead of a stupid "S", for example. At least now I know how the "Y" should SOMEHOW look like (with that circle upwards, and not shooting straight down, which seems to be the one her team chose to use for some of her releases).
Thanks to everybody who replied, minus the smart-*****.

I'd like to add that no signature should ever be copied. I hate that. If she can't sign everything or simply doesn't want to, then don't use nor pretend to use a fake signature. That just makes it all confusing and deceitful, which is a horrible feeling.

Archived