Britney’s top five signature songs

monti50

Okay,   I’m sure most people won’t agree but these are my picks for her most popular songs, most recognizable and iconic,   The first four were easy just the order was tough.  Picking the fifth the toughest.  Here goes

1. Toxic

2 baby, one more time

3. Work *****,  I’m guessing most brit fans won’t agree with this but this song continues to grow and I think it will keep on growing.

4.  Oops    I like it better than baby one more time, it’s more polished but baby started it all.

Those four songs are far and away her signature hits wit the general public....the fifth song was tough

slave, gimme more, ttwe, crazy, piece of me, womanizer and circus were all contenders,  

5. Slave.  Probably because of the snake performance and the video  but that was my pick  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, monti50 said:

Okay,   I’m sure most people won’t agree but these are my picks for her most popular songs, most recognizable and iconic,   The first four were easy just the order was tough.  Picking the fifth the toughest.  Here goes

1. Toxic

2 baby, one more time

3. Work *****,  I’m guessing most brit fans won’t agree with this but this song continues to grow and I think it will keep on growing.

4.  Oops    I like it better than baby one more time, it’s more polished but baby started it all.

Those four songs are far and away her signature hits wit the general public....the fifth song was tough

slave, gimme more, ttwe, crazy, piece of me, womanizer and circus were all contenders,  

5. Slave.  Probably because of the snake performance and the video  but that was my pick  

I agree with your picks!

Archived