Billboard Awards commercial and Britney - Has anyone noticed?

jamesedward94

So NBC has footage from Britney’s 2016 BBMA performance in the newest commercial for the 2018 Billboard Awards. They open the commercial with her on the guitar during I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll and show her fierce look from the opening of Slave 4 U. This proves that Britney is a huge ratings draw and had one of the best performances ever on the show. Why else would they feature her so much when showing past clips in a commercial?

But has anyone noticed that they also feature a small clip from Britney’s Piece of Me residency of the confetti falling? Just wondered why since that has nothing to do with Billboard.

Nonetheless, Billboard definitely loves them some Britney! 

The POM confetti clip is at the 45 second mark.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/20/2018 at 1:34 PM, jamesedward94 said:

So NBC has footage from Britney’s 2016 BBMA performance in the newest commercial for the 2018 Billboard Awards. They open the commercial with her on the guitar during I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll and show her fierce look from the opening of Slave 4 U. This proves that Britney is a huge ratings draw and had one of the best performances ever on the show. Why else would they feature her so much when showing past clips in a commercial?

But has anyone noticed that they also feature a small clip from Britney’s Piece of Me residency of the confetti falling? Just wondered why since that has nothing to do with Billboard.

Nonetheless, Billboard definitely loves them some Britney! 

The POM confetti clip is at the 45 second mark.

remember the intro? before the perfomance (2016) Well , that intro include footage from piece of me , footage recorded for promo videos  so...they just ..keep it. xD , its the same 

0:26

WATCH :

On 5/23/2018 at 12:13 AM, fabr_argent said:

remember the intro? before the perfomance (2016) Well , that intro include footage from piece of me , footage recorded for promo videos  so...they just ..keep it. xD , its the same 

0:26

WATCH :

Oh... They really love them some Brit Brit  

Archived