What I am Hoping For This Year & Next!

Bxnes

These are the things I hope Britney can do this year:

• Release a Buzz Single for the Tour in June
  • Promote it whilst on Tour plus release video
  • Then after the tour release the first single of the new album 
  • Promote it everywhere - Grand Prix is an example of the possible level of high promotion we are getting!
  • In September announce the SuperBowl for Britney - probs not happening but with all these Pepsi links at the mo...
  • Then release the second single with the album followed with heavy promotion with a performance at AMA's 
  • **** Clarks New Years Performance 
  • Superbowl 
  • Announce a brand new Vegas Residency - this is probs going to happen so...
  • Also, announce a few dates for the show abroad! 

I think this would be perfect, to be honest!

What do you guys want this year? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year I just want two or more singles for the tour. Then B10 and such in early 2019 (not that I'd complain if I got it soon, but it's better when she has time to perfect everything). I don't even know why, but I also really want a compilation album for the 20th, I just love the idea of a second MP. And it would be nice if she'd release things like BITM3 in a year that she does nothing like this or last year. So I'd like something like BITM3 for summer 2019.

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

This year I just want two or more singles for the tour. Then B10 and such in early 2019 (not that I'd complain if I got it soon, but it's better when she has time to perfect everything). I don't even know why, but I also really want a compilation album for the 20th, I just love the idea of a second MP. And it would be nice if she'd release things like BITM3 in a year that she does nothing like this or last year. So I'd like something like BITM3 for summer 2019.

BITM3? Whats that?

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

I don’t think there’ll be any more compilation albums... streaming has made them kind of pointless 

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

> B10 end of this year 

> POM DVD [Don't care if it was filmed in vegas or on this upcoming tour]

> DONT WANT ANOTHER RESIDENCY

I want the DVD filmed in Vegas, the tour will be so cheap we'll be lucky of they don't bring Derrick Barry instead of Britney :meltdown:

2 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

I don’t think there’ll be any more compilation albums... streaming has made them kind of pointless 

I know there won't be, but it's the perfect way to release album rejects than can't fit on the CD. (Unless she went back to including B-Sides on singles, which would be incredible)

5 hours ago, MmmDani said:

And it would be nice if she'd release things like BITM3 in a year that she does nothing like this or last year.

:tysm:EDM is now in, so this would actually be the right move. They should ask big edm names like zedd, deadmau5, marshmello, calvin harris, david guetta and so on to remix her every single and name it B in the mix: 20 years revisited. Maybe release some of the remixes as singles with new vocals and it would be huge succes at least in hot 100 dance charts and maybe win grammy for best electronic remix and album.

:cackling:Ok let me just dream

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

What I would like:

Summer 2018 - put 2 brand new songs in POM Tour
Sept 2018 - album photoshoot, film 1st single
Oct 2018 - release 1st single
Dec 2018 - release 10th album
Jan 2019 - release 2nd single
March 2019 - world tour

But world tour again?

July - September 2018: a successful run of her Piece Of Me tour with new pre-recorded vocals for each song and some newly added dance breaks to make the choreography more watchable. 

October 2018: release the first single from album 10 with a killer music video and a string of high profile performances across the US to promote the single. 

Decenber 2018: announcement of headlining the Super Bowl Half-time Show. 

January 2019: release second single from album 10. 

February 2019: release of 10th studio album, worldwide TV/radio promotion, medley performance of songs (3/4) from album 10 at Grammy Awards, announcement of world tour to support album 10 AND be the headlining act at the Super Bowl! 

May 2019: release of third single. 

August 2019: release of fourth and final single from album 10. 

September 2019 - December 2019: embark on world tour. 

Archived