If you could delete an era, which on would you delete? (Game)

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Honestly, I'm going to echo others on here and say she should have had time to recover. It's BS that they told her to keep performing to recover herself. They just wanted money. She should have been at home taking care of her babies and practicing her vocals/dancing while getting therapy for her addictions (including cigarettes).  BJ and Glory as I hate those albums .

Bullshit, it's always better to be trying, to bother, to give a ****. People work all the time when they aren't at 100%. It's not like Britney has ever written her own songs or not relied on studio trickery; FF just made it more obvious to some naive fans. The album was great and the videos were great and the single choices were great. And I'll say it: I enjoyed the FF Tour more than the Circus Tour, not only for its superior (and longer) setlist but because it was more Britney-focused and less prop-driven and distraction-driven.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

People saying FF are nuts. FF gives her a legacy of hit singles beyond just one comeback era. FF was the biggest singles era of her career. Counting S&M, she placed four songs in the Top 10 in one year, including two #1s. She also dominated Pop Radio; each of the three major singles peaked at over 10,000 spins a week, which is enormous saturation, and I Wanna Go was  at one point the #1 song on US Radio. For those of us who followed her from the beginning, it was a f**king triumph for her to finally get the Hot 100 success she deserved. And for damn good reason, too; the songs are f**king great.

Musically I totally agree with you. But looking at Britney during FF era makes me so sad. She doesn't seem comfortable. In 2013 I felt like she was somehow back to her old self. 

But yes. BJ was a disaster and I wouldn't miss it, altough Work B is gem. 

2011: Femme Fatale - I’d delete specifically for her lack of performance skills and generally looking out of shape, lethargic and heavily medicated. 

2012: The X Factor USA - complete misfit, wrong choice of gig. 

2013: Britney Jean - the album lacked quality compared to previous albums, overall just not strong enough. 

How has nobody said the era Post-Onyx Hotel Tour so she doesn't ruin her image with the 55 hour marriage, get with K-Fed, or go through the entirety of her breakdown which would have completely changed her later albums and continued to be Primeney.

i think BJ and glory are a part of the same era since they are only promotion for POM. i am probably gonna sound crazy but maybe get rid of the blackout era. that album is amazing but that was basically what started all the mess. once circus started it was obvious she wasn't back.  

instead of delete can we just delay and era for another year lol. 

I know this is contoversial but i would either remove britney or in the zone. I love both albums from the bottom of my broken heart:anxiety: but she really needed a hiatus around 2002-2004. She started working at age of 8 and was international superstar at the age of 16. If only she would have had a hiatus early 2000s we would've never seen her breakdown. 

17 hours ago, storm said:

How has nobody said the era Post-Onyx Hotel Tour so she doesn't ruin her image with the 55 hour marriage, get with K-Fed, or go through the entirety of her breakdown which would have completely changed her later albums and continued to be Primeney.

Trying to be clever, but an album era

Archived