When the conservatorship is over...

BRSM_jl

What do you guys think Britney will do/act once the conservatorship ends? It's been 10 years so far and I don't really think she needs it anymore. I'm hoping she will open up more because she seems so distant. Do you think they will end it soon? Thoughts??

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, soscary said:

It won't end since she is not mentally capable to act on her own and even if she was okay it wouldn't end either because papa spears uses her as a money maker. 

I agree, it seems like he's just making a lot of money from it so that's why they're leaving it as it is. I'm definitely rooting for her! :yay:

1 hour ago, BRSM_jl said:

What do you guys think Britney will do/act once the conservatorship ends? It's been 10 years so far and I don't really think she needs it anymore. I'm hoping she will open up more because she seems so distant. Do you think they will end it soon? Thoughts??

No offence but what do you or any of us know really in order to be able to judge if she still needs it?

1 hour ago, soscary said:

It won't end since she is not mentally capable to act on her own and even if she was okay it wouldn't end either because papa spears uses her as a money maker. 

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

Nah, she doesn’t seem like a mentally stable person but I’m always rooting for her :sendinglove:

I'm confused, what is it about her nowadays that makes you guys think she's not mentally stable?

7 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

No offence but what do you or any of us know really in order to be able to judge if she still needs it?

We really don't. I just think that it's been so long, she's happy and seems like she doesn't need it (in my opinion).

4 hours ago, soscary said:

Mental illness. 

Mental illness = conservatorship? Guess a lot of us need to seek those out then... 

She clearly doesn't need the conservatorship, any mental illness she had she has clearly managed extremely well and all it's doing at this point is paying her dad and preventing her from having to take any responsibility in her life. 

3 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

I'm confused, what is it about her nowadays that makes you guys think she's not mentally stable?

We're talking about a woman who when hard times hit she completely self destructed her life/career, had her family not stepped in Britney wouldn't even be alive today. So many were already counting her in for the 27 Club. She's had hard times since then but it's been covered up well like her secret 2010 breakdown. She has a strong support system but if hard times hit again (and they always do) it's clear this is a woman who doesn't handle it well. I mean didn't Jason (her Ex) have to call a meeting before their breakup for Britney's welfare :beynah:

We can't know if she needs it or not.We don't know if it was a fair decision or not...we don't know the reason...Maybe it's not even about her mental health but about a bad habit or something.

Not gonna lie,i would love to know everything about it but i also know it's her private life.Weird dilemma.

She and her children should be happy and safe.That's more important than everything.

2 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Mental illness = conservatorship? Guess a lot of us need to seek those out then... 

She clearly doesn't need the conservatorship, any mental illness she had she has clearly managed extremely well and all it's doing at this point is paying her dad and preventing her from having to take any responsibility in her life. 

If Britney was normal she wouldn’t be in one neither tbh She also wouldn’t have her kids and would be living on the streets. 

I know someone that is basically in a government cship and their life is terrible. So be thankful Britney has money. 

In case it ever ends, it won't change a thing. The girl is the way she is, she's 35 now and she won't change the person she is. The fact she doesn't give a **** about her own music career is not an actual proof of what her mental state really is, she's just lazy as everyone else is. 

Yes, she once was out of control and her life (an her sons' life as well) was at risk because of depression and all of those tragedies 07 brought to her life but that was 10 years ago. She never had any serious mental illness, she just had depression as everyone has at one point in our lives when things don't go well and such a big pressure for being overexposed. She got through that and she's fine. Get over it just as she did. 

TF?

Y'all really out here saying Britney isn't mentally 'stable' when she's been looking healthy, happy and fine for quite a while now?

If anything, the conservatorship might be holding her back from truly enjoying herself

Y'all weird :slowdown:

17 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's so odd and concerning how people here act like they know Britney personally.... we only see what she shows us and what the paparazzi capture:ineedthetruth:

Agreed. That's why I was defending Lilith on another thread. She did do questionable and reckless things in public. There's no telling what was going on behind closed doors or what still goes on behind closed doors. I admit I'm surprised the c-ship is still in place after all this time, I HOPE everything is on the up and up for why she's still under it.

Looks don't tell anything imo. Does anybody read "Dear Abby" on here? The letter for 5/19/18 is from somebody that has GAD and it really sounds like this person is having a time of it. You've got these people that say "You look fine" even when she's not doing okay. She's on disability and people will shoot back with "You don't "look" disabled.", "You must be lazy." I bring all of this up because that's how I think of Britney. She looks f**king fantastic on the outside. But I'm not in her body and I don't know how she really feels. Something like that could go either way. "This is the best I've ever felt." versus "*sighs* Well, it's another day. Get through it and I'll have the luxury of waking up the next day and it being another day."

Archived