Hairstylists Talks About Britneys Hair

Plaidatlo

5 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

I feel like she wouldn't have this problem if she didn't cut her hair back in 2014

Actually when she started the X-Factor that's when she got new hairstylist  and they destroyed her hair so much at the end and ever since then.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I'm here for Baldney tbh The hairflicks would be... different :yasqueen:

OMG, yes. I know it was a dark time for her, but I think I might be one of the few people who thought she could pull off the bald look. And should've done a photoshoot as a big **** you to the media.

Bald-Britney-Spears--27030.jpg

People touching her hair/head could somehow be triggering for her? I don't know... I don't get my nails done because someone touching my nails gives me really bad anxiety for some reason. It gives me chills down my spine and it's just... ugh. Who knows, maybe she has something similar. Or maybe she just wants to look good on occasion, and just kind of bum it every day. Nobody here knows what it's like to have your appearance globally admired and stalked and praised and scrutinized like hers. Who knows what kind of effect that has on a person? Who are we to judge? I personally think it's ballsy of her to decide to not conform to the pressure to be perfect, even if people seem to think it's her "job." It's not, btw. When she's at the airport or Starbucks or anywhere that isn't a stage or a red carpet, she doesn't really owe us anything.

1 minute ago, Goku said:

it't not about her brand, but her persona and self-care. she really needs that conservatorship i guess :orangu: 

she is very childlike and doesn't seem to be making any progress. she is stable but seems to be underdeveloped.

14 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

As a hairstylist myself every time seeing Britney"s hair on new candid photos would hurt my heart, it's like I wish I could fix it for you...

So I know lots hairstylists in Hollywood ,and one of them who works with lots celebrities been asked on what is his obsession with Britney Spears? As he's a fan... ,but he never worked with Britney and he's  a master on doing beautiful and healthy blond colors.

So he said, "I don't want to work with Britney because I don't want to be let down , because she would be what I want her to be or maybe she wouldn't. I know shes so so sweet, but if I meet her she might feel checked out and I would be let down a little bit so I'd rather not to."

When he got asked what he would do to Britney's hair ,he said " I've known people who work with Britney in the past and when you work with Britney it"s not really your work, it's weather she has time or patience for it. She wants to sit in the chair for 5mins and we all know that beautiful color takes time and I feel its no hairdresser's fault her hair always looks bad ,shes just always rushing people . She needs to get into someones chair who can convince her like girlfriend u gotta sit tight if u want pretty hair. He also says her hair is in damaged state and when you keep adding all this to the problem it makes it worst.... She just doesn't take care of her hair.

And there was more talked about, but most about the hair color and what he would do to make it healthy for her... however he said "He loves her so much and he will defend her until the end of time and when people say they don't get her like she's not even singing and stuff....but he said there's a reason why she's such a superstar like you don't last for this many years if there's nothing about you...." he said real nice stuff about her, such a stan.

So here u go guys, for those who would always talk about here hair.

I think she's just over it, like in her earlier career she would have individuals hair extensions that could take half a day to apply and she would have highlights what kept her hair healthy but it also takes probably up to three hours to get it done if it's properly being done. Also matching hair extensions color  and stuff would take a lot of time and she probably doesn't want to spend the whole day in the hairdressers chair. She worked real hard her whole life and had damn patience on everything if u think deeper... She just don't want any of that anymore I guess.

I wish she had left her hair alone when she shaved her head. She needs to do what's comfortable for her when it concerns hair care. Everybody's not cut out for long hair, whether it be your real hair or if it's extensions. If you want a chin length bob and it's something you can take care of, do that. 

I don't envy the people that work on Britney's hair. A lot of people will blame the stylists and make it look like they don't know what they're doing. And I can understand how some are stressed because they feel "This reflects badly on my work/my business/me."

Archived