You're Heaven

Cappycorn87

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

She should have released this and State Of Grace as a double single. So many missed opportunities got me like  :jackk:   :slowdown:   :blank:

I know right!! Back then I never understood why they included Heaven On Earth given the entire Blackout album had a completely different dark vibe and this song is all about love with a classic bubblegum Britney sound touch, then when State Of Grace leaked I was like "well if they included Heaven On Earth why didn't they include this masterpiece of a song?" 

I feel frustrated that most of her unreleased material is 500% better than the official tracks she and her label include in her albums:

Luv The Hurt Away 

Heart (it was a b side track but not in the actual album) 

Look Who's Talking Now 

Ouch

Love 2 Love You 

Just Yesterday 

Baby Boy 

Let go

Everyday 

Unbroken 

It's like WHY? :beyfedup:

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I know right!! Back then I never understood why they included Heaven On Earth given the entire Blackout album had a completely different dark vibe and this song is all about love with a classic bubblegum Britney sound touch, then when State Of Grace leaked I was like "well if they included Heaven On Earth why didn't they include this masterpiece of a song?" 

I feel frustrated that most of her unreleased material is 500% better than the official tracks she and her label include in her albums:

Luv The Hurt Away 

Heart (it was a b side track but not in the actual album) 

Look Who's Talking Now 

Ouch

Love 2 Love You 

Just Yesterday 

Baby Boy 

Let go

Everyday 

Unbroken 

It's like WHY? :beyfedup:

It's clearly not a "classic bubblegum britney sound" song !

It has this very dark electro vibe, really end of the night vibe.

This song is everything but a happy song :yaknow: 

1 hour ago, ydmc said:

It's clearly not a "classic bubblegum britney sound" song !

It has this very dark electro vibe, really end of the night vibe.

This song is everything but a happy song :yaknow: 

I never said it was a bubblegum song, I said it has a bubblegum TOUCH, just that. And yes, it's a happy song about loving unconditionally someone else. It was one of the first, if not the first song she recorded from the entire album in 2006 when she was still pregnat, it was rumored or even said somewhere back then, that it was about Sean Preston and it really make sense tbh. :tehe:

Edit: it's written and produced by the same woman who produced Brave New Girl, producers usually keep their style, in this case its very noticeable 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

I never said it was a bubblegum song, I said it has a bubblegum TOUCH, just that. And yes, it's a happy song about loving unconditionally someone else. It was one of the first, if not the first song she recorded from the entire album in 2006 when she was still pregnat, it was rumored or even said somewhere back then, that it was about Sean Preston and it really make sense tbh. :tehe:

Edit: it's written and produced by the same woman who produced Brave New Girl, producers usually keep their style, in this case its very noticeable 

uhhh... Heaven on Earth has nothing close to a "bubblegum" touch. Bubblegum is an animated upbeat sound, aimed at teenagers, and they're usually created almost in an assembly line (exactly like Max Martin did BOMT and Oops). HOE is not upbeat, not animated, definitely not aimed at teenagers, and the assembly line it was created was not the same as BOMT -> Oops. It's just a love song with dark electro sounds. It feels like heaven something tbh.

And BNG was produced by Brian and Josh, HoE was produced by Kara DioGuardi and Freescha.

17 hours ago, wut said:

I love this song! But I wonder what she is whispering in the background in the bridge. I'm guessing "It feels like im going to fall. Wil you catch me if you fall?"

You mean when she says

Would you catch me if i jump? Would u catch me?

I cant hear what she says before

9 hours ago, Million Billion said:

TBH it's more of a sad song to me, but to each their own :) 

41 minutes ago, ydmc said:

TBH it's more of a sad song to me, but to each their own :) 

Yeah there’s something sad about it to me as well, between the “dont know what I’d do if I’d ever lose you,” (which seems like foreshadowing) and then the “Catch me if I jump/Will you catch me?”

It has this kind of dark quality despite the Euro-pop sound, which makes it that much more interesting.

Archived