Why have we never pondered whether Kabbalah caused the meltown?

On 5/15/2018 at 6:46 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm honestly surprised the backlash the OP is getting for this thread. As if we really have anything better to discuss?:cackling:

I personally can see how OP would maybe make that connection. Kabbalah is something that many of us average people don't know anything about. I never looked into it much, but it always struck me as very Scientology-ish. Kinda like a Hollywood cultish group that tries and solicits new members. 

Plus, I don't trust Madonna as far as I could throw her, and I can totally see her being involved in dark things. There's no way it was 100% responsible for her complete breakdown, but I can totally see where the OP would think it may have had something to do with it. 

What really brought this back up in my mind after all of these years was this whole NXIVM scandal that has come to light regarding a Hollywood/New York based cult that posted as a self-help group but underneath it all was a ritualistic or occult group that was enslaving young women... and it just seems that Madonna always approached the young, successful women with Kabbalah so the parallels are there in that aspect.  It is still so strange how the "religious" text is not so readily available for public.. I am assuming you have to pay for it.  Either way, the NXIVM situation is very troubling and it seems that people in multiple countries are involved... it was being funded by the owners of Seagrams alcohol company.  **allegedly, according to court documents**

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

What really brought this back up in my mind after all of these years was this whole NXIVM scandal that has come to light regarding a Hollywood/New York based cult that posted as a self-help group but underneath it all was a ritualistic or occult group that was enslaving young women... and it just seems that Madonna always approached the young, successful women with Kabbalah so the parallels are there in that aspect.  It is still so strange how the "religious" text is not so readily available for public.. I am assuming you have to pay for it.  Either way, the NXIVM situation is very troubling and it seems that people in multiple countries are involved... it was being funded by the owners of Seagrams alcohol company.  **allegedly, according to court documents**

This is interesting, I haven't been aware of the NXIVM situation. I'll have to look into it

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:27 AM, sue the expectional earner said:

kabbalah is deep mystery about life & religions. occultizm is kinda connected with that. some people think kabbalah changed kur’an and affected islam then created terror. you need to be wise, strong and spritual. britney has kabbalah tattoo on her back neck. i don’t know you do but i do believe kabbalah, masonism, illuminati has huge affect on whole hollywood, and the new world order. 

:angietea:

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:41 AM, Pinky98 said:

There is no such thing as the new world order! It’s obvious 

Her messed up life caused her meltdown. She couldn't handle the showbizz (Stress, fame, negativity etc). She let other people lead her life and that was a big mistake.

She is quite a sensitive person. She did admit that she wasn't made for the business. I always felt that she really needed to take that one year off in 2002/2003. That would have helped loads.

50 minutes ago, brit4u1998 said:

She is quite a sensitive person. She did admit that she wasn't made for the business. I always felt that she really needed to take that one year off in 2002/2003. That would have helped loads.

She should have retired in 2004 and become a teacher

• 2 years later...
On 5/15/2018 at 1:38 AM, jordeezy said:

I am sure some of us have heard of the Hollywood/New York *** cult that is being exposed right now regarding the actress from Smallsville.... could Kabballah have been similar and Madonna is the person to initiate people into Kabbalah?  We know she introduced Britney, Lindsay, Ariana, one of the Mowry sisters, and at 1 time there was talk of her supposedly helping Melanie C from the Spice Girls with her solo career but then that was deaded all of a sudden (she didn't join Kabbalah).. Check out this particular case that has come to light now and then think about all of the signs of Madonna converting young, ambitions girls who look up to herIV

@jordeezy YOU HAVE TO SHUT THE HELL UP AND TO STOP WITH YO SILLINESS!!!! GET OUT OF THIS :didilie: :didilie:

SlightFirmGaur-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

@jordeezy YOU HAVE TO STOP WITH UR PATHETIC STUPID SILLINESS. I BLASTED YOUR THREAD AND YOUR COMMENTS :didilie: :didilie:

WTF, how did you even find this thread?  That was from 2 years ago.  ANYWAYS, can you shed some light on the beliefs?  I honestly since then have listened to a few speakers on Kabbalah and I still don't grasp exactly what the beliefs are.   **edit**  Some speakers that I have heard regarding Kabbalah have even ACKNOWLEDGED that up until the current time, they didn't tell people about Kabbalah so that is why there is a veil of mystery.  I think it's valid to ask these types of questions.  I can say, though, that since I have heard a few people talking about it publicly, I don't find it to be as "out there" as Madonna would make it seem.  

On 5/15/2018 at 3:46 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

I personally can see how OP would maybe make that connection. Kabbalah is something that many of us average people don't know anything about. I never looked into it much, but it always struck me as very Scientology-ish. Kinda like a Hollywood cultish group that tries and solicits new members. 

Scientology is quite freshly created bielief, by some guy who wants money. But Kabbalah is known for centuries, it's not about aliens or something, just misticism and deep knowlege. 

People get scared very easily, especially of things they don't know anything about. 

I recommend y'all to read some books instead of watching youtube videos. 

Personally I don't see anything wrong in occultism, even in satanism. 

I've read bible of satan, you expect it's about ********* people and eating babies, but in fact it's about having pleasure in your life, like you can do anything you want as long as you don't hurt anybody (only yourself). 

Poeople love scary teories, and I'm not saying that rich, influential people don't hurt anybody. 

But the REAL occultists and satanists don't do such things like ******, abuse or something. Yes they do *****, have *** ****** etc but with other people who wants it too. Somehow I think occultism is fascinating. 

I believe a lot of people set her up for a conservatorship, and I've thought about the possibility that especially her family decided to set up her due to her religious beliefs or even world/political views.

Kabbalah ain't really Scientology. It's just a branch of Judaism

Archived