Jump to content

Why have we never pondered whether Kabbalah caused the meltown?


Recommended Posts

Just now, Goku said:

her meltdown started from the breakup with Justin or even before that. :mhmsureny:

she had many demons from the past, her private life has been a mess since day 1. 

kabbalah was only one of the many weird choices she did in that dark period. :crying2:

It was very strange and it always creeped me out... now with all of this stuff coming out, it really creeps me out even more!  

Link to comment

It's so obvious that she did kabbalah bc it was trendy and Madonna did it. She started doing it when she worked with Madonna at the VMAs and on MATM. She didn't actually give a **** about it so she quickly abandoned it which is why Madonna was annoyed with her bc M takes it seriously.

It's also obvious that her meltdown was due to a divorce and having 2 really young kids and being one of the most famous/photographed people in the world.

  • Love 2
  • Like 7
Link to comment
1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It's so obvious that she did kabbalah bc it was trendy and Madonna did it. She started doing it when she worked with Madonna at the VMAs and on MATM. She didn't actually give a **** about it so she quickly abandoned it which is why Madonna was annoyed with her bc M takes it seriously.

It's also obvious that her meltdown was due to a divorce and having 2 really young kids and being one of the most famous/photographed people in the world.

I wonder if the wedge between Britney and her Mother was caused by Kabbalah... IDK, there are just too many things that changed once Britney started hanging with Madonna to just simply write off that the "religion" or "belief system" had no consequences or affects in Britney's life... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I wonder if the wedge between Britney and her Mother was caused by Kabbalah... IDK, there are just too many things that changed once Britney started hanging with Madonna to just simply write off that the "religion" or "belief system" had no consequences or affects in Britney's life... 

I really disagree. It was obvious that her life took a turn in early to mid-2002 when she and JT broke up and she was dealing with her parents' divorce. In early 2003, she had the 55-hr long marriage in Vegas and then that spring she met Kevin and it was all downhill from there. So in the middle of that she collaborated with her ultimate idol who was older and wiser and Britney was probably clung to Kabbalah as hope or something.

But there are no signs that any wrong doing led back to Kabbalah. She was really really happy when she stopped caring about it bc she was a new mom and she was still in love with Kevin at the time.

The thing with her mom was because Britney went off the deep end after the divorce and her mom sided with Larry about Britney going to rehab which I'm sure she needed. Britney was pissed at them so she fired Larry and stopped talking to her mom for a while. Things got worse and she reconciled with her mom bc she needed to get away from Sam Lufti and all that and then when she needed to comeback in her career they re-hried Larry.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I really disagree. It was obvious that her life took a turn in early to mid-2002 when she and JT broke up and she was dealing with her parents' divorce. In early 2003, she had the 55-hr long marriage in Vegas and then that spring she met Kevin and it was all downhill from there. So in the middle of that she collaborated with her ultimate idol who was older and wiser and Britney was probably clung to Kabbalah as hope or something.

But there are no signs that any wrong doing led back to Kabbalah. She was really really happy when she stopped caring about it bc she was a new mom and she was still in love with Kevin at the time.

The thing with her mom was because Britney went off the deep end after the divorce and her mom sided with Larry about Britney going to rehab which I'm sure she needed. Britney was pissed at them so she fired Larry and stopped talking to her mom for a while. Things got worse and she reconciled with her mom bc she needed to get away from Sam Lufti and all that and then when she needed to comeback in her career they re-hried Larry.

I have followed Britney since the beginning of her career and I am aware of all of those things but I still think there is a big gap where the practice of this "religion" started and where a shift in Britney's family life occurred (right before she met Kevin Federline)... once Britney started practicing with Madonna, it seemed that she really became distant from her parents compared to earlier in her career - do not forget, her parents have traditional southern Christian roots so it would be a big deal in her family for Britney to actually experiment with religions other than Christian (I know this for a fact). 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I have followed Britney since the beginning of her career and I am aware of all of those things but I still think there is a big gap where the practice of this "religion" started and where a shift in Britney's family life occurred (right before she met Kevin Federline)... once Britney started practicing with Madonna, it seemed that she really became distant from her parents compared to earlier in her career - do not forget, her parents have traditional southern Christian roots so it would be a big deal in her family for Britney to actually experiment with religions other than Christian (I know this for a fact). 

honey... no lol 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

kabbalah is deep mystery about life & religions. occultizm is kinda connected with that. some people think kabbalah changed kur’an and affected islam then created terror. you need to be wise, strong and spritual. britney has kabbalah tattoo on her back neck. i don’t know you do but i do believe kabbalah, masonism, illuminati has huge affect on whole hollywood, and the new world order. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

kabbalah is deep mystery about life & religions. occultizm is kinda connected with that. some people think kabbalah changed kur’an and affected islam then created terror. you need to be wise, strong and spritual. britney has kabbalah tattoo on her back neck. i don’t know you do but i do believe kabbalah, masonism, illuminati has huge affect on whole hollywood, and the new world order. 

There is no such thing as the new world order! It’s obvious 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm honestly surprised the backlash the OP is getting for this thread. As if we really have anything better to discuss?:cackling:

I personally can see how OP would maybe make that connection. Kabbalah is something that many of us average people don't know anything about. I never looked into it much, but it always struck me as very Scientology-ish. Kinda like a Hollywood cultish group that tries and solicits new members. 

Plus, I don't trust Madonna as far as I could throw her, and I can totally see her being involved in dark things. There's no way it was 100% responsible for her complete breakdown, but I can totally see where the OP would think it may have had something to do with it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...