When I'm with you
I'm chillin', I'm chillin'
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
I'm chill

33 minutes ago, Goku said:

she's reading that script for that musical. go and buy some tickets to see some strangers dancing to lucky! :jackk:

You could be excited for the distant possibility of the musical landing a Tony Award, making her one of the selected people to have win a Grammy, Emmy and Tony. or something...

41 minutes ago, Goku said:

it's different, live in vegas was a britney show, this musical isn't except for the music :selenerz:

and you think they can pull a good show? britney team? :selenerz:

well yeah, that's not britney team's job, it's the theater crew. the actors and director, according to that old forbes article, are pretty awesome and talented broadway people that worked on kinky boots, on your feet, 2003 hairspray (the director).

it's gonna be like abba's mamma mia, i love musicals, so thinking it's real i'm geting excited. she's gonna be involved in it in some way tho, they need her input - even if it's small - if it's a legit show that's gonna use her music.

when will people realize that she is not going to be like she used to 20 years ago , Britney was passionate and devoted to her job from 1998 - 2007 and then her priorities changed , she's more into being a mother now , being a girlfriend , working out and living her personal life , she was a money machine for so many years since she's a little girl so she probably wanted it her whole life now, and I'm honestly happy that she's happy and doing what she loves , I believe for her singing and making albums is more of a fun thing and not very serious anymore , she doesn't try to deliver and express her feelings and passion through music anymore , it's simply a job for her , she's not that kind of artist who wants to bring her own elements and creation into her records (not anymore) . some artists have creativity and passion for longer periods and some don't , and it's okay . :sassybrit:

19 hours ago, Goku said:

I'm so jealous of other stans. met gala, live singing, new music, promo, interactions with fans, good photoshoots, makeup, hair. :selenerz:

but at least we have Instagram where they share random pics and everyone thinks it's her just because is silly :selenerz:

She knew bad started to eclipse Britney in 2008. Everyone did. Beyoncé and all were out there literally slaying the pop game and Britney was doing promo for like a week or 2 and calling it a full day. 

17 hours ago, Applejack said:

well yeah, that's not britney team's job, it's the theater crew. the actors and director, according to that old forbes article, are pretty awesome and talented broadway people that worked on kinky boots, on your feet, 2003 hairspray (the director).

it's gonna be like abba's mamma mia, i love musicals, so thinking it's real i'm geting excited. she's gonna be involved in it in some way tho, they need her input - even if it's small - if it's a legit show that's gonna use her music.

I hope they don’t Lifetime it. We don’t need another Britney: Ever After. 

4 hours ago, Livin4art said:

when will people realize that she is not going to be like she used to 20 years ago , Britney was passionate and devoted to her job from 1998 - 2007 and then her priorities changed , she's more into being a mother now , being a girlfriend , working out and living her personal life , she was a money machine for so many years since she's a little girl so she probably wanted it her whole life now, and I'm honestly happy that she's happy and doing what she loves , I believe for her singing and making albums is more of a fun thing and not very serious anymore , she doesn't try to deliver and express her feelings and passion through music anymore , it's simply a job for her , she's not that kind of artist who wants to bring her own elements and creation into her records (not anymore) . some artists have creativity and passion for longer periods and some don't , and it's okay . :sassybrit:

It isn’t when ppl are paying hundreds for a good show. It’s disrespectful

if she was putting her all into just her performances that would be one thing. I would understand her not promoting. Or if she just did brand stuff. If you don’t want to do anything than don’t do anything...but don’t disrespect your adoring fans. 

If she was normal she would probably be on welfare being a lazy bum with no job and that is not okay in my book. Who else can use..I worked hard for four years and now it’s okay. 

She worked hard for literally four years. That’s it...do most ppl not work, have families, go to school. It’s mind boggling that you even use that as an excuse.

ive accepted she doesn’t want to do anything but no it isn’t okay to continue to milk fans. Then retire and be done. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

It isn’t when ppl are paying hundreds for a good show. It’s disrespectful

if she was putting her all into just her performances that would be one thing. I would understand her not promoting. Or if she just did brand stuff. If you don’t want to do anything than don’t do anything...but don’t disrespect your adoring fans. 

If she was normal she would probably be on welfare being a lazy bum with no job and that is not okay in my book. Who else can use..I worked hard for four years and now it’s okay. 

She worked hard for literally four years. That’s it...do most ppl not work, have families, go to school. It’s mind boggling that you even use that as an excuse.

ive accepted she doesn’t want to do anything but no it isn’t okay to continue to milk fans. Then retire and be done. 

tbh.. just stop supporting whatever she is doing or coming out with.. no point complaining here because her team will not care until they have direct impact..

4 minutes ago, mrken said:

tbh.. just stop supporting whatever she is doing or coming out with.. no point complaining here because her team will not care until they have direct impact..

That is what I’m doing. 

Literally this site is most complaints and disappointment. If everyone left that complained you literally would have two members left and cappy. Be lucky we stay around. 

I love Britney when we aren’t disrespected and milked like cows. 

Archived