Believe me or not, Britney is returning to Vegas next year; The announcement will be made at her birthday this year

burns

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

reciepts pls? Im quite late I guess, bcuz I dont have this info :mhm:

I said it’s all but confirmed. It’s obvious she’s going back which is why she’s doing the limited tour. If she wasn’t going back to Vegas then she would just take the year off and tour next year with a new album. It’s common sense. Not to mention all the rumours about her performing st the MGM and Cesears Palace 

This could be very possible and seems plausible. Her 20th anniversary is January 2019 if you consider BOMT album release in January of 1999, were as the single was 1998. I don't care if she's in Vegas again gives me a reason and opportunity to go; her being there is just an added bonus for me. IF she does a new album for her 20th she needs to represent!! I mean all out promotion! TV perfomances, interviews, etc. Also the album next to have a full 4 singles and great videos!! I don't give a **** if she has to put out her own $$ for the videos! She could even do a visual album!! (that would be amazing) All we can do is hope and pray that Team B and Britney don't **** this up!!

Be the Britney I know you can be!!! :pumped::jamout:

12 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Well, let's be honest, her career until 2012 was alright... but after Work ***** it did not do well.

I am kinda jealous, when i see artists like Ariana who takes her career seriously.

I mean, all this greatest hits blah, to please non fans, it's boring now for her fans.

Ariana is exactly where Britney was in those first few years after making it really big. Britney was just as determined as Ari is, but she’s been through a lot. It could have been something that lessened with time. She knows a lot more about the industry nowthan she did at Ari’s point in her career. I’m still proud of Britney. 

• Super Mods
On 5/9/2018 at 6:34 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

Were all of you expecting otherwise?:cackling:

Also, to those who claim they are done with her if she returns to vegas, why? We get no live singing, hardly any dancing, yet another  Vegas residency will be your final straw? I just don't see the logic, at least shes still performing shows. We've been through so much worse as a fanbase than this, I just don't think its that serious...

This.

Everyone ******* about how she is ruining her legacy and yet people seem to forgot about her dark days where she was the butt of all jokes and hit lindsay’s Level. As we’ve seen with Lindsay, you can never recover from that professionally but look at how she rises from the ashes and got the GP to like her again and she’s still working. That’s speaks volumes and I’m not saying this to say to pity her but the things she did that era was career suicide so it’s comical for people to throw their hands up now when there were rougher times.

39 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

This.

Everyone ******* about how she is ruining her legacy and yet people seem to forgot about her dark days where she was the butt of all jokes and hit lindsay’s Level. As we’ve seen with Lindsay, you can never recover from that professionally but look at how she rises from the ashes and got the GP to like her again and she’s still working. That’s speaks volumes and I’m not saying this to say to pity her but the things she did that era was career suicide so it’s comical for people to throw their hands up now when there were rougher times.

I don't feel like Britney got the GP to like her again. People still talk about the breakdown and her old songs, that's all. I feel like the media settled and they don't talk **** about her anymore, cause they feel bad for her and for what they have done to her in the past. Britney herself got back with Circus, did For The Records (which was a really smart step in my opinion) and then it all went downhill. They didn't do anything to bring her back to the music scene. FF was a nice concept but Brit wasn't feeling it at all. She needed a break.  BJ was a hardly talked about album - the GP doesn't even know it. 

The GP is only interested in living a nostalgic moment while seeing her performing old stuff. What she does now is totally irrelevant to them and that's why they are marketing her as a nostalgic act cause they only care about the money.

Time to accept this and move on. 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

The GP is only interested in living a nostalgic moment while seeing her performing old stuff. What she does now is totally irrelevant to them and that's why they are marketing her as a nostalgic act cause they only care about the money.

The gp were current with Britney's Music until Britney and her team gave up.

As a fan most of us are over the GH business. I deff won’t go see another show in Vegas and I bet more ppl are less unlikely to now. 

If they keep not delivering on new stuff she won’t have new fans and the old ones are fed up. What’s left? Maybe she finally can retire like she wanted to for the last decade 

Of course, they just want to milk what's left of her fandom until the last drop and then disappear, or they would act in a very different way. We should know by now that this is their main goal. And Britney is also fine with this, cause her being that careless toward her career and fans is the biggest proof. Let's not pretend to be surprised. 

Well, off to vegas she goes... but honestly, I am starting to be a bit fed up of the Vegas vibe. She is celebrating her 20th career anniversary but I am (pretty) sure nothing HUGE will happen. I don't want to over think it and then be SO disappointed ! But honestly, Vegas again . . . 

On 5/9/2018 at 10:29 PM, SlayOut said:

“How you doing Vegas?! To honor my 20 years in the music industry, I’m so excited to share with y’all some really cool and faded Las Vegas remixes of my greatest hits! Be sure to notice my completely live singing in my Vegas renditions of timeless classics! Now are you ready to count to 20 with me?!” :byebitch:

"19...20!!!!... you guys rock! good night!"

giphy.gif

On 5/11/2018 at 7:47 AM, Lantis said:

Make Me went #1 on iTunes quickly after its release and debut at #17 on the hot100, so people still check

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me went #1 on iTunes quickly after its release and debut at #17 on the hot100, so people still check

Yup, that's why Glory flopped hard. Lol, try again. The GP is not interested in her and dropped her music ages ago. Get over it. 

Archived