Sign of b10 coming soon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

B10 is not coming this year, if it was we would've heard about it by now, remember how producers started talking about working on Glory since 2015 :sassybrit:

They have been talking about it already... Justin Tranter, and LMD Writer. 

23 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

They have been talking about it already... Justin Tranter, and LMD Writer. 

You're right, but still I don't know, for some reason they sounded very vague to me, it doesn't give me the impression that something will come out soon. You never know with this kind of stuff so I'm ready to be proved wrong :jamout:

This can only mean one thing....  :shake:

Britney Spears: Viva Las Vegas

Pop icon Britney Spears today announced her brand new Vegas residency to be launched at MGM in 2019. The 6 year residency follows on from her highly successful stint at Planet Hollywood and will be a "brand new show." Larry Rudolph - Spears' manager - told us, "Britney's so excited to be returning to Vegas. She's been rehearsing daily and seeing a vocal coach for several months so she's pumped to get back on stage and wow the crowds all over again." 

** Disclaimer:  This is not a "brand new show" and will feature the same set list, props, dancers, zumbaography, outfits and confetti as used in the Piece Of Me residency. Also, Ms Spears will not be singing live to any of her own songs and the dancing will continue to be sub-standard. Don't sue us. **

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

This can only mean one thing....  :shake:

Britney Spears: Viva Las Vegas

Pop icon Britney Spears today announced her brand new Vegas residency to be launched at MGM in 2019. The 6 year residency follows on from her highly successful stint at Planet Hollywood and will be a "brand new show." Larry Rudolph - Spears' manager - told us, "Britney's so excited to be returning to Vegas. She's been rehearsing daily and seeing a vocal coach for several months so she's pumped to get back on stage and wow the crowds all over again." 

** Disclaimer:  This is not a "brand new show" and will feature the same set list, props, dancers, zumbaography, outfits and confetti as used in the Piece Of Me residency. Also, Ms Spears will not be singing live to any of her own songs and the dancing will continue to be sub-standard. Don't sue us. **

WTF at the disclaimer tho :orangu:

Archived