Why do people say James Corden dissed Britney?

indyRS

I remember watching that segment in his show when Jimmy Kimmel said, "was it as painful as it looked doing Carpool Karaoke with Britney?"

And James Corden did laugh at the question and said no, and repeatedly insisted pleasant things about Britney and that segment with her.

Yet, Ive seen so many negative things about him **** talking g Britney, when I've yet to come across anything he said mean about her?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" and repeatedly insisted pleasant things about Britney ..." Did he? :idgi:

What I saw was a person afraid to start drama only saying "I think she's great" to prevent WW III and not sound ungratefull for the views his show got from fans and people who were doubting she could even speak a word without lipsync. Still, he can think what he wants about her even if its genuinely good or not. From previous leaked info, we got to know that her feature on Carpool was trouble after trouble: she stopped several times to smoke, she didnt want to listen or sing to her own songs, kept saying to play radio top40 (which they dont even do cause the songs are picked by the producers) and seemed to no even know what the Carpool thing was about (aparentely her team only warned her at the very end and thats why she only kinda truly sang BOMT with him). Even the producer shaded her a little saying that that outcome was "the best they could do" with her. So his pretentious and nervous laughs followed by the "I think she's great" felt fake cause also shaded her in the past :gross:

The major problem for me was Kimmel, he's the one that doesnt like Britney at all and have dissed her a lot of times during his show in recent years. He wrote the question, the production thought it was a great idea and so he brought that to the table. She woke him up in his house to promote Make Me and since it was announced I was like "why her team has to do that with her?". He did welcome Rihanna when she first did it, but he didnt even made propper eye contact with Britney and his fake *** face was like "cant wait to see this ***** out of my house", even as a casual spectator you could feel she wasnt welcome there.

From what I remember (Exhell and other forums I'm part of) the meltdown was half Kimmel and his witch hunt agenda bringing her up like that in other people's show and half Cordan being sarcastic when he could had the decency to be a professional and get out of that situation wihout harming her image cause right after her Carpool aired she said in an interview she liked Cordan so much and wanted to hug him cause he looked like a teddy bear with the biggest smile on her face :pleaseshhh:

As I said, he can think or say what he wants but you know how stans work: there aint no room for petty menchild to **** up with her and people will react like  nicole-joga.gif

Does that answer your question? :awkblink:

18 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

What I saw was a person afraid to start drama only saying "I think she's great" to prevent WW III and not sound ungratefull for the views his show got from fans and people who were doubting she could even speak a word without lipsync. Still, he can think what he wants about her even if its genuinely good or not. From previous leaked info, we got to know that her feature on Carpool was trouble after trouble: she stopped several times to smoke, she didnt want to listen or sing to her own songs, kept saying to play radio top40 (which they dont even do cause the songs are picked by the producers) and seemed to no even know what the Carpool thing was about (aparentely her team only warned her at the very end and thats why she only kinda truly sang BOMT with him). Even the producer shaded her a little saying that that outcome was "the best they could do" with her. So his pretentious and nervous laughs followed by the "I think she's great" felt fake cause also shaded her in the past :gross:

The major problem for me was Kimmel, he's the one that doesnt like Britney at all and have dissed her a lot of times during his show in recent years. He wrote the question, the production thought it was a great idea and so he brought that to the table. She woke him up in his house to promote Make Me and since it was announced I was like "why her team has to do that with her?". He did welcome Rihanna when she first did it, but he didnt even made propper eye contact with Britney and his fake *** face was like "cant wait to see this ***** out of my house", even as a casual spectator you could feel she wasnt welcome there.

From what I remember (Exhell and other forums I'm part of) the meltdown was half Kimmel and his witch hunt agenda bringing her up like that in other people's show and half Cordan being sarcastic when he could had the decency to be a professional and get out of that situation wihout harming her image cause right after her Carpool aired she said in an interview she liked Cordan so much and wanted to hug him cause he looked like a teddy bear with the biggest smile on her face :pleaseshhh:

As I said, he can think or say what he wants but you know how stans work: there aint no room for petty menchild to **** up with her and people will react like  nicole-joga.gif

Wait, since when has Jimmy Kimmel not liked her? I'm not shocked, just figured I would've seen it talked about around here. Gonna go rewatch that MM thing now and see his reaction. 

Mans I didn't realize she had no clue what CP was, I feel like her team doesn't keep her in the loop as well as they should...

Because everyone is dramatic, and thinks he didnt enjoy it. Also cause they think Britney is a akwardly social person who cant have a conversation with anyone

me however think their conversation was fun and pleasant. She even talked about her doing something with her dancers and him. Even her singing was good ( a bit low but if you really listen you can hear her)

people are drama queens  

10 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I appreciate your response! Very detailed and informative. 

1 hour ago, sue the expectional earner said:

jimmy kimmel has a crush on britney, he obsessed with her, i mean he always tries to shade or diss her because he hasn’t got never a chance to be with her. same with justin. men are so cruel when it comes to what they had never chance to got it or something.

idc about james corden, he is annoying. 

Why do you have this crazy theory and then u bring all men into it ? lol

Kimmel hasnt liked her for ages, and he is big friends with timberlake, so maybe thats a more realistic theory... 

Even if he had a hate obsession with britney theres no clue to point its because "he didnt sleep" with her ? lol thats crazy

Fans pushed for it, even though they know she won’t sing.

Anyways she still seems to live in a bubble. The last decade of Britney meeting and socializing with ppl is cringey. Not every person, there has been good ones too. 

But..

Not every one is going to empathize and accept why she acts some of the ways she does. Some of the incidents, I can understand why the person doesn’t like her. 

Ffney for example made ppl face the wall to avoid contact. There were many stories like that around that time. Some may see that as very belittling. Even her team searching ppl’s belongings for bad influences. All this can turn ppl off. 

Why should we care?

That guy is a piece of trash...

He's not funny, quite idiotic and I could go on for quite a while...

He did have to go to the US to get a job after all, never have I ever heard anyone in the uk say something good about him.

Just watch his British comedy skits, he's tragic, like legit tragic...

1 hour ago, soscary said:

she acted that since circus.

“Today was the taping of “Britney: For the Record, The Live Countdown to the documentary to be aired on november 30th. There was much anticipation in the audience as Britney walked down the red carpet to a seat next to host Damien Faye. The excitement soon fizzled away when Britneyâ€s lack of coherency and thought left her looking like a zombie. Britney seemed to be unaware of questions that were asked of her and unable to stay seated patiently. As though she was rushed or unexcited to be present to her own premiere. What a way to start off to a NEW you, Brit.The audience grew tired and bored of the constant clapping and Britneyâ€s unwillingness to show a care. Britney literally answered every question with either “yes†or “thank you!†The most awkward portion of the night came when host Damien asked Britney what it felt like for an inspiration of her own Madonna to have called Brit an inspiration. Britney caught off guard by the question ignored it and instead answered with a “It was so much fun to be on stage with Madonna and Christina. Damien responded by asking the question once again and Britneyâ€s response was “i donâ€t know, because of something.†Hairstylist makeup artist and producers constantly at Britâ€s side. Manager Larry Rudolph looked very irritated throughout the whole taping, having to tell Britney to smile. Quite tragic. Only for the audience. Then things turned even worse when Damien asked Britney a question about her new CD “Circus.†“Can you tell us about your new CD?†as Britney hesitated to answer, she was abruptly cut off, “Cut..cut…Britney letâ€s go!†screamed her manager Larry Rudolph. Brit stormed off set only to leave without a single word. As Larry Rudolph dragged her of stage. The second half of the taping which was to be an interview with Brit about her new CD was abruptly pushed to a hault. Britney we thought you were growing up, coming to a new. But You cant even introduce your documentary without having the words put in your mouth. One loyal fan IAN T. who was so excited to see Britney that he almost fainted was heart broken as the love of his life was no more than a mere *****. He cried and left the set in a disappointed shock. GIRL, its time to realize, YOUR nuts. Â Ã‚ Ã‚ Ã‚ Ã‚ 

Signed with Sorrow,

ALEX, IAN and NOAH 
From STREETRAT

Source: http://chismetime.com/2008/11/britney-for-the-record-the-live-countdown-was-a-complete-disaster/ 

Yeah now that you mention it the countdown was cringe. It’s really alarming. I get it but I don’t blame ppl that if they get insulted 

Ppl were nicer back than. Now it’s been a decade so ppl expect her to be over  it

Archived