New IG post! I AM SPEECHLESS

IonutM

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

towards the end, on the European leg (maybe insert a knee injury joke here) :hibebe:

she was still slaying before even Onyx began :jamout:

watch the 2016 vmas and that's the best place to notice she did study meticulously her every movement, but she doesn't have the same swagger as she had in another instagram video where she's practicing make me with someone else. she's too insecure about going on stage now, lbr.

i agree with you on that, she's deff insecure on stage which is something i don't understand at all after all this years, but i still believe her biggest problem which is not a problem but her choise is to keep everything simple, from her dance moves to her costumes, she doesn't want to push herself as she used in her prime days, for example a dance routine like me against the music needs a hard practise and weeks of rehearsals nowadays Britney must go to the dance studio like 2 or 3 days before her performance:cackling: and we want her to dance like she used to, we are funny some times:cackling:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived