New IG post! I AM SPEECHLESS

IonutM

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

It's mainly the fact she normally "feeds" off her partners "energy."  She always takes up their hobbies and whatnot.  I'm not sure if it's because otherwise she'd be "lonely?"  Not... In a way, like depressed because she can't be with him 24/7?  But I've always thought it's better to have your own individuality and time away from your spouse (And by time off, I mean on a daily basis, not when she's touring... Because she even brings him when she tours sometimes).  I really can't say though, they seem happy together but I've never liked him and never will.  He just rubs me the wrong way.  

I'd much rather see her being what she is, a singer/dancer... Instead of seeing her do her new workout routine.  Which is great, I'm not knocking the fact she's looking f**king great body wise, but dancing would give us a bit more of "artistic britney" and not "brutish" gym hardcore squats Britney... But I guess she doesn't live with dancing anymore.  I mean, it's clear as day.  When her posts on Instagram is more gym/modeling than actual dancing and give me a break with that SNAPCHAT FILTER singing.  She's so insecure.

Anyways, my rant is now disabled.

I agree with both of you. I feel like she is so obsessed with love that she can’t see straight. I have mixed feelings about Sam but that aside this is what caused her breakdown. Her private life for show

Her personal life being the main source of news. They still are doing that. But now they try to make all her men seem like great guys. Britney I don’t care about your men. 

I care about your career. 

12 hours ago, Applejack said:

then why after she married and had kids with a michael jackson backup dancer she lost her rhythm forever on stage? :unbothered:

she does not lost her rhythm she just doesn't practise at all her dance routines and she wants to make simple moves and just having fan on stage that's why she makes always goofy and silly faces..she just doesn't care to be perfect anymore from her dancing to her costumes.:britstare:

36 minutes ago, LELE said:

I had not realized until you said it, you're right

Jason and Charlie had a huge promo setup just focused on the men. It’s really strange. Like they did more for her men than her music. 

David is the only one that they didn’t do it for but I believe she was with him the shortest? 

Sam is still yet to be determined. 

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Jason and Charlie had a huge promo setup just focused on the men. It’s really strange. Like they did more for her men than her music. 

David is the only one that they didn’t do it for but I believe she was with him the shortest? 

Sam is still yet to be determined. 

I think they are going to make another promo just focused on Sam too.
I wonder why her team thinks it's important to promote the men in Britney's life as good guys, I do not see the benefit to her musical career either.

13 hours ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

You do realize that she was with Kevin during the OHT right?

towards the end, on the European leg (maybe insert a knee injury joke here) :hibebe:

she was still slaying before even Onyx began :jamout:

4 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

she does not lost her rhythm she just doesn't practise at all her dance routines and she wants to make simple moves and just having fan on stage that's why she makes always goofy and silly faces..she just doesn't care to be perfect anymore from her dancing to her costumes.:britstare:

watch the 2016 vmas and that's the best place to notice she did study meticulously her every movement, but she doesn't have the same swagger as she had in another instagram video where she's practicing make me with someone else. she's too insecure about going on stage now, lbr.

Archived