We havent had this much promo since the circus era

Back then she had deals with every company and their mothers including a bvlgari sponsorship for the circus video which was like super exclusive

Not to mention her presence on social media has increased like x1000000 this past year, before she was irrelevant on instagram twitter and facebook. this shows that something really big is on its way, that OR they are doing all this promo and then when the era actually comes they are going to abandon it, like ALWAYS

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, crawi said:

OR they are doing all this promo and then when the era actually comes they are going to abandon it, like ALWAYS

Sums it up :orangu:

But no, I hope something is actually coming. We need another good era we can be proud of :tiffcackle:

I somewhat agree. I think the photo shoot + the recent appearances are like the pre-promo. They are trying to paint her in a good light, to get people talking about her and to generate some buzz for when they do announce her project. Let’s hope they have a well exacted plan. But then again, it’s been 10 years since her team has impressed me promo wise. 

Archived