Jump to content

Britney’s dancing video set to beyonce Coachella music


Allmylife

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Britney fans always come for Beyoncé, yet put Beyoncé’s performance music over Britney’s insta dancing. :cackling:

As a fan of Britney and fan of Beyoncé’s work ethic and craft, I secretly think many Britney fans wish Britney could give us a fraction of what Beyonce does, but won’t admit to it. :queenflopga:

And that’s the tea. :ohreallylol:

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Britney fans always come for Beyoncé, yet put Beyoncé’s performance music over Britney’s insta dancing. :cackling:

As a fan of Britney and fan of Beyoncé’s work ethic and craft, I secretly think many Britney fans wish Britney could give us a fraction of what Beyonce does, but won’t admit to it. :queenflopga:

And that’s the tea. :ohreallylol:

That guy is a fan of everyone. He just made it for fun. People like more than one artist usually you know?

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

As a fan of Britney and fan of Beyoncé’s work ethic and craft, I secretly think many Britney fans wish Britney could give us a fraction of what Beyonce does, but won’t admit to it. :queenflopga:

And that’s the tea. :ohreallylol:

I thought that was a fact :whitney: we wish Britney worked half as hard as Beyoncé does :sassybrit:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
Just now, Allmylife said:

That guy is a fan of everyone. He just made it for fun. People like more than one artist usually you know?

Great, good for him! :queenriri: I totally get that people like more than one artist. Never said that wasn’t possible, you know? :shameless:

I’m just saying based off my experience on this forum, Britney fans have so many opinions and criticisms of Beyoncé, but deep down, they probably wish current Britney could have the dedication and delivery that Beyoncé has currently.

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Britney fans always come for Beyoncé, yet put Beyoncé’s performance music over Britney’s insta dancing. :cackling:

As a fan of Britney and fan of Beyoncé’s work ethic and craft, I secretly think many Britney fans wish Britney could give us a fraction of what Beyonce does, but won’t admit to it. :queenflopga:

And that’s the tea. :ohreallylol:

THE TEA!!!!

Link to comment
5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Britney fans always come for Beyoncé, yet put Beyoncé’s performance music over Britney’s insta dancing. :cackling:

As a fan of Britney and fan of Beyoncé’s work ethic and craft, I secretly think many Britney fans wish Britney could give us a fraction of what Beyonce does, but won’t admit to it. :queenflopga:

And that’s the tea. :ohreallylol:

100 percent agree.

that said, i still find beyonce annoying on many levels and i generally cant stand her, even though i recognize her talent as a performer.

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, David Rose said:

100 percent agree.

that said, i still find beyonce annoying on many levels and i generally cant stand her, even though i recognize her talent as a performer.

I agree with you as well! :liberatedaf:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...