Brit and her team, look and learn how to make visuals/booklet.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We dont even need to put our eyes on someone else's work. She herself has done great things, she just needs the right people for it 

Jonas Akerlund, Joseph Kahan, Francis Lawrence and even the the newer Ben Mor make her shine on their music videos, the aesthetic in their works is undeniable :donewithit:

Ellen Von Unwerth (blackout and fantasy twist shoot), Mario Testino (V magazine in 2011 & 2016 shoot). They both have worked with her in different times and have NAILED it all of them. :likethat:

1 hour ago, RedCarpet said:

who cares about booklets in 2018 :slowdown: we use digital music and spotify :slowdown: I havent seen CD player for about 5 years :slowdown:

Ummmm, me. CD booklets are everything. :slowdown:I don't care how digital the future will be, but cd booklets needs to stay. They are an influence of the experience of an album and makes it more iconic. :lessons: I mean, think about the the Oops/britney album booklet. So much memories. :tysm:

1 hour ago, JKW said:

Ummmm, me. CD booklets are everything. :slowdown:I don't care how digital the future will be, but cd booklets needs to stay. They are an influence of the experience of an album and makes it more iconic. :lessons: I mean, think about the the Oops/britney album booklet. So much memories. :tysm:

I know baby it was cute while it lasted :slowdown: but I think we will say goodbye to CDs even faster than we think.. :indulge:

I haven't even seen Glory booklet tbh :selena:

Archived