Should Hold It Against Me be added to POM 2018 Summer Tour?

b4goodbye

Should Hold It Against Me be added to POM 2018 Summer Tour?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold it against me always makes me sad.:ohdear:I really do like the song, when it came out it was super fresh and I remember the feeling when i first listened to it and saw the video. And then it hit #1 on billboard 100. It was truly a magical moment for a stan. :mcry:But then I watched the video again and again and again and time passed by and I started to realize that she was not okay. The moment i realized she was peaking on charts and did not even want to be in there.:wendycry: I hope someday she could perform all her old bops like born to make you happy and sometimes and hiam, as they are damn singles at least. :meltdown: 

i doubt she would add it. she still doesn't do sometimes or born to make you happy. she decided to use i love rock n roll instead of my prerogative. she even took out 3. 

we can't get everything we want. she will most likely keep the same set list and just maybe add a buzz single if we are lucky. 

1 hour ago, BKSTYL3 said:

If she's gonna do a dance break instead of sitting in the chair then yes otherwise no.:holduplisten:

I swear if she actually does the chair or some sit down routine. Like the Slave one in early POM. That was pitiful. 

I only hope that they give the show a good and worthwhile revamp. The 2016 revamp was so refreshing. They can definitely cut some stuff and put in old hits/faves or some Glory cuts. It is an international tour, she has to add some new stuff. 

Is she having the same dancers?   :rlynow:   :hibebe:   :yasqueen:

I don't know. I would replace Boys with it or even Work Myah (even if the performance is actually decent), but I'd rather her improve some of the tragic performances (Stronger / Crazy Satanic Medley, If U Seek Choreography, Riccus, Make Me (Dance Please) etc.) instead of adding new ones (and scrapping choreography one move at a time) 

Archived