Can you imagine if Britney practice her dancing, like she does with gym?

Luminous

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

It'd be amazing. Wish Sam was a dancer not a gym bunny :blank:

At least he's not a professional competitive eater I guess, as Britney would jump on that too :ohreallylol:

#GetYourOwnHobbiesBrit

She was getting her fitness on long before Sam came onto the scene

#HadHerOwnHobbyAndFoundSomeoneWithACommonInterest

f79.gif

5 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

At least he's not a professional competitive eater I guess, as Britney would jump on that too :ohreallylol:

#GetYourOwnHobbiesBrit

Lol gurl, K-Fed was a dancer. We see how that worked out for her dancing :gross:

Britney's always worked out a lot (especially since FF) and got her hot bod back months before starting to date Sam. I also don't think Sam influenced her hobbies of posting runway shows and pitched song covers on Instagram, painting flowers, cooking rice, or reading Danielle Steele romance novels. :bootyney:

^^#HadHerOwnHobbyAndFoundSomeoneWithACommonInterest

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

More than practice her dancing, II wish there were someone who FORCED her to do professional dancing. Yes, there I said it. Someone that makes her see the mess she looks on stage 80% of the time :lessons:

Oh yeah, because forcing Britney into her career worked out really well last time

:umwtf:

8 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Oh yeah, because forcing Britney into her career worked out really well last time

:umwtf:

I just adressed her dancing, I never mentioned other issues like doing a specific kind of music, doing extreme promotion, looking in a certain way, etc. I'm just talking about her dancing. That's all. Don't bring up other issues into this. :)

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

#GetYourOwnHobbiesBrit

This is partially true though. Brit always absorbs oart of her current partners interests, over all aesthetic and habits.

I will never forget in FTR when she said she would be dead without dancing but now it seems like she would rather do anything else. Even when she was doing POM toxic rehearsal in IABJ, her face was like “ugh I cba” (she killed it though and I will forever be pressed she scrapped it)

51 minutes ago, dcooper29090 said:

Even when she was doing POM toxic rehearsal in IABJ, her face was like “ugh I cba” (she killed it though and I will forever be pressed she scrapped it)

Remember how stupid fans tried to say that rehearsal footage was sped up (despite all the people in the background moving regularly SMH)

I bet That’s why it was scrapped and and simple stuff gets added. Cuz when she does hard stuff people either say it’s fake/sped up dancing  or say other negative **** about it. 

Thats why Mood Ring wasn’t on the main track list with all the hate it got just because people found out DJ Mustard was producing it... ignorant 

1 hour ago, dcooper29090 said:

I will never forget in FTR when she said she would be dead without dancing but now it seems like she would rather do anything else. Even when she was doing POM toxic rehearsal in IABJ, her face was like “ugh I cba” (she killed it though and I will forever be pressed she scrapped it)

I totally remember that scene, she looked so exhausted and so pissed, omg. 

THE THING is tho . Britney hasn’t been in shape like THIS Since dream within a dream tour. Her stamina and ability to perform long piece of me shows night after night is a sign that she is in super good shape.. I wish that now since she has gotten to this stage to take on more complex and better looking choreography .. she will be able to handle it.

1 hour ago, BringTheAction said:

Remember how stupid fans tried to say that rehearsal footage was sped up (despite all the people in the background moving regularly SMH)

I bet That’s why it was scrapped and and simple stuff gets added. Cuz when she does hard stuff people either say it’s fake/sped up dancing  or say other negative **** about it. 

Thats why Mood Ring wasn’t on the main track list with all the hate it got just because people found out DJ Mustard was producing it... ignorant 

I know, it's ridiculous how her team scraps so much material that we'd ironically really like because they think we'd talk **** about it. Like, I don't understand their logic at all. It happened during the Circus tour with Mannequin & Womanizer breakdown. Also, Get Back wasn't chosen as a single or even main track on Blackout (we were rumoring it), even though it would have lowkey become a huge hit instead of just a cult classic. Like, is Britney herself involved in these decisions at all? I doubt the mastermind behind the concepts for the BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, and Womanizer videos (four of her best), as well as the sole writer of Everytime, would be purposefully scrapping so much of her hard work and creative output. And again, we know her team takes creative control to the extremes (i.e. Original Doll). 

Thank goodness she's still relatively young and energetic. Hopefully once the conservatorship ends (it has to be ending sometime soon, Britney's been so incredibly consistent and responsible in these past years) she'll regain complete creative control ala Madonna and get to put out some music and performances that SHE really wants to do. As opposed to having to use her Instagram account as her sole creative outlet. :ahhh:

7 hours ago, armrunner1998 said:

Lol gurl, K-Fed was a dancer. We see how that worked out for her dancing :gross:

Britney's always worked out a lot (especially since FF) and got her hot bod back months before starting to date Sam. I also don't think Sam influenced her hobbies of posting runway shows and pitched song covers on Instagram, painting flowers, cooking rice, or reading Danielle Steele romance novels. :bootyney:

^^#HadHerOwnHobbyAndFoundSomeoneWithACommonInterest

Britney was doing some of her best dancing when she was Kevin. Not saying he was the cause, but Kevin was around for OHT. 

Archived