DANJA is so much better than Timbaland

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ATWK said:

Never. :cackling: They both fell in quality around 2008/9 but Timbo has been a producer for much longer than Danja. Timbaland actually lasted more than 2 years, unlike his lesser protege. :cackling: And the production on Aaliyah's Try Again is better than anything on Blackout. :sassybrit:

Yeah but is it really better than blackout? Aaliyah died, and britney didnt, which proves that blackout is better

3 minutes ago, crawi said:

Yeah but is it really better than blackout? Aaliyah died, and britney didnt, which proves that blackout is better

What is this mess logic? :cackling: 

And yes, the production on Try Again (and many other Timbaland-produced songs) is better than anything Danja (or anyone) did on Blackout. :sassybrit: 

I might be wrong here, and I don’t care enough to do a fact check, but I’m fairly certain Danja had just as much to do with FutureSex/LoveSounds and Loose as he did with Blackout. Those albums were the reason Britney went to him in the first place.

Archived