Britney Flashback Friday Instagram

Jay31

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Goku said:

i think it's just her team with those tbt pics. :rlynow:

they did exactly the same in 2012 on facebook and twitter. why nowadays everyone thinks it's her? 

18sxAjO.gif

because then she didn't even have a cellphone, and she was obviously disconnected from her social media.

But lately we've seen she shares memes and google pictures and personal videos taken by her kids, so even if her team uploads certain promo posts or stuff, she's obviously aware of this throwback pictures. Even if she doesn't personally type the quotes, I bet they're like, let's share a picture or something. 

That doesn't mean something is necessarily coming, but it means they're active, they're revisiting her past photoshoots for something, as we've seen in IABJ when they're like watching her old pics to get ideas or so. 

Guest Diamond Horse
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

because then she didn't even have a cellphone, and she was obviously disconnected from her social media.

But lately we've seen she shares memes and google pictures and personal videos taken by her kids, so even if her team uploads certain promo posts or stuff, she's obviously aware of this throwback pictures. Even if she doesn't personally type the quotes, I bet they're like, let's share a picture or something. 

That doesn't mean something is necessarily coming, but it means they're active, they're revisiting her past photoshoots for something, as we've seen in IABJ when they're like watching her old pics to get ideas or so. 

hey :) 

Archived