Are these the most overrated Britney songs on Exhale?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

You lost me at HIAM, HIR, Gimme More and Outrageous :gunriah:

Also, Outrageous isn't even anywhere near overrated??? Neither is HIR. Like da f.uck??? :huh:

Whenever those songs come up on any thread they're praised as if they were masterpieces, when they're not.

I should also add When I Found You and Love Me Down. 

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Whenever those songs come up on any thread they're praised as if they were masterpieces, when they're not.

I should also add When I Found You and Love Me Down. 

They aren't though? I'll never forget the sea of hate Outrageous got last year when it was praised by myself and a few members.

as you can see, a majority of the comments are negative, both here and on Twitter. 200w.gif 

Personally, I believe Outrageous is one of her best songs, as well as HIR and Everytime (both in her Top 40). Gimme More is in her Top 10 btw. With that in mind, no further slander will be tolerated. Back to your cage now.200w.gif200w.gif

20 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Inside out and Work Myah are overrated. 

Make me is her best lead single post gimme more, now fight me

Lol, that’s why it’s her lowest selling single and lead single. She has always had great lead singles for her eras except for the glory era. God that era is the WORST AND DESERVED BETTER but her crappy team doesn’t know to promote to even save their lives. I cannot honestly believe u can make songs like sea Cortes and liar as contenders for lead single, how can they choose make me.

Archived