Are these the most overrated Britney songs on Exhale?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

This post... :nyheadache:

DYWCO was literally Glory's BEST CHANCE at having a hit. Judging you right now.

Related image

Um I beg to differ. Literally a poor man's In The Zone reject. It's unoriginal, dated, tacky and the annoying *** chorus will forever remind me of Pigrez. 

Sorry to burst your bubble but Glory wasn't marketable and hardly consisted of any single-worthy material that would have smashed.

If anything - and I say this was doubt but out of all the songs on Glory, "Love Me Down" was the one that had most potential other than "SP", but we all know how that went. :brityeah:

I feel only Make Me is

WB is hated because its on BJ

Better and DYWCO are liked because they are from a new album, wait till B10 comes, they will be forgotten

Radar is different..it's mostly made fun of because it was on 2 albums

13 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Ya'll constantly coming for Make Me yet Hold It Against Me, the most overrated song in her entire catalog hasn't been brought up?:cackling:

@I Always Sing Live

Okay true. It's a good song and the perfect lead single for FF but I think there's better songs on the album yet it gets praised to death here like it's one of the best things from Britney's discography. 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Okay true. It's a good song and the perfect lead single for FF but I think there's better songs on the album yet it gets praised to death here like it's one of the best things from Britney's discography. 

See I don't see it as a good lead single, I think it's her weakest to date (with the exception of maybe WB, another overrated song here)

I can jam to both occasionally, but exhale acts like HIAM is this amazing work of art when it's really very smeh...

4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

See I don't see it as a good lead single, I think it's her weakest to date (with the exception of maybe WB, another overrated song here)

I can jam to both occasionally, but exhale acts like HIAM is this amazing work of art when it's really very smeh...

AgileVainIbis-max-1mb.gif

Archived