Glory: Had There Been 5 Singles...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, soscary said:

Glory tracklist is a total mess. Mood Ring and Liar deserved to be in the standard version instead of Private Show, Hard To Forget Ya or What You Need :pleaseshhh:

THIS!!!! :lemmetellu:  Liar deserved so much better

I can tolerate HTFY and WYN but I honestly after a few listens I had to remove Private Show from my Glory playlist!! It was fine a freebie with the pre orders but it shouldn't have been on the main album. It was too weak in terms of the lyrics and production. Ugh why RCA why!!!! 

1.Slumber Party (feat Riri) - bbmas release

2.Do you wanna come over? - summer release maybe performed at coachella

3.Just luv me - acoustic version 100% live performed and released at vmas

4.Change your mind (feat Maluma or Shakira) 

5. Liar with a killer western video and a story behind it( maybe with some JT references?) Or Man on the moon ( sequel of Oops)

:toocute:

I would have wanted a video for Man On The Moon. But Britney sort of ruined that song for me a bit by in an interview describing it as an 'uplifting, happy song' [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arst7YpvzqY] and I was like 'is she talking about the song ive heard on the album?  To me, MOTM is about loving someone but for whatever reason you cant be with them but you sit waiting for them to come back or love you back. That's my interpretation of the song but I know everyone interprets songs differently. But I have no idea how Britney interprets it to call it a 'uplifting, happy song'

I would love a video for 'Liar'

8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Mess at y'all thinking songs like Liar, DYWCO, Mood Ring are or were single-material :overit:

Good songs for the most part, but they would have flopped lol

With better vocals and a high budget video, in my mind I see Liar being huge. It’s catchy pop which has been lacking from Britney in 7 yrs 

I didn’t put Liar because it’s not on the regular edition. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

With better vocals and a high budget video, in my mind I see Liar being huge. It’s catchy pop which has been lacking from Britney in 7 yrs 

I didn’t put Liar because it’s not on the regular edition. 

True. Liar is actually my second favorite song off Glory. It's melodic and has a catchy hook. Had the vocals been layered more properly and the instrumental didn't sound so heavy, it really could have had a lot of potential as a single. 

Archived