Pregnant Britney?

Scrappy

Omg.... :hype:

There's a blind item that people are speculating either means Rhianna or Britney may be pregnant!  With our luck, it's probably Rhinanna...

But there's mention of being hit over the head with an umbrella... dance routines... show in the summer... has a steady BF.... 

I'd be so happy for her if she was pregnant!  But how would others feel? 

Imagine how gorgeous that child would look!  Sam is HAWT!  The genes would be fire. 

Maybe the apple emojis are her secretly hinting at it?  

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Omg.... :hype:

There's a blind item that people are speculating either means Rhianna or Britney may be pregnant!  With our luck, it's probably Rhinanna...

But there's mention of being hit over the head with an umbrella... dance routines... show in the summer... has a steady BF.... 

I'd be so happy for her if she was pregnant!  But how would others feel? 

Imagine how gorgeous that child would look!  Sam is HAWT!  The genes would be fire. 

Maybe the apple emojis are her secretly hinting at it?  

the first apple emojis were 6 months ago or something? She's definitely not pregnant for 6 months!

I don't think she's pregnant, do you tink the will announce a big venue concert, while she won't be able to be there?

Archived