Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

Sybren

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, b4goodbye said:

Anyone get tickets? Seems like you can only buy the upgrade concert area tickets if you buy an actual ticket?

Yea you have to buy the ticket for the race which gets you into the concert and then there’s a 99$ upgrade for a closer view 

On 4/25/2018 at 6:11 PM, vinay said:

we can only hope that this is the case and not that her kids are into racing so she is performing at the Grand prix

This is 100% the reason why.

*Finishes Work *****"

"What's up Formula One! So before I left he house two hours ago, my kids asked me, Mommy, are you gonna be in the Grand Prix? And I said, well... it's sorta like I'm in the Grand Prix, and I'm the biggest star."

I'm on the hunt for tickets because there is no way I can miss it when she is performing in Austin!!! Hoping that she will switch of POM a bit this summer and she will do a revamped version for this concert. I know it's a lot to assume she'll change it up for one show, but since it's a big event... i'm crossing my fingers! :lostney:

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like we might be getting an album or new single around the time of the Grand Prix it’s long enough after the tour for them get rid and start from scratch crafting a new performance. 

It would make sense to perform new music there it’s missive and also has an international viewing. :omgreallyney:

Let's get real, the Grand Prix show will prob be like the iHeartRadio Festival performance aka a shortened POM show =(

However, the timing is right for an album in Nov/Dec. Put 2 new songs in POM Tour (July-early Sept) as previews, take the rest of Sept for a photoshoot and film a video, release the single in Oct, album out in Nov or Dec.

8 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Let's get real, the Grand Prix show will prob be like the iHeartRadio Festival performance aka a shortened POM show =(

However, the timing is right for an album in Nov/Dec. Put 2 new songs in POM Tour (July-early Sept) as previews, take the rest of Sept for a photoshoot and film a video, release the single in Oct, album out in Nov or Dec.

Exactly and the idea of it being a big secret kind of makes me thinks they’re getting things in motion for a big era, the reason we arent seeing much now is that this is their planning/ down time before they really ramp up. :ohdear:

Archived