Britney Spears to perform at US Grand Prix 2018

Sybren

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh common guys it's ridiculous to continue with the exact same pom show setlist..she will change it quite a bit, i'm sure she's bored of it as we all are, and by then maybe she will have a new song to promote too, who knows?!.....................on the other hand we're talking about Britney and her team...oh well:blank:

Just now, Hungry Hun said:

Some of yall wishing its not gonna be POM are just :cackling:

I think she'll extend the tour and the Grand Prix is gonna be the final stop, mark my words :pleaseshhh:

Not to mention that Justin Timbershit  performed there and right after was announced for Super Bowl, just saying :hibebe:

do not even start with that :sofedup:every year we get high expectations that she will perform there and everytime we get a big slap, let's say she will never do the sb so if she does then we can enjoy it!:saycheese:

6 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

do not even start with that :sofedup:every year we get high expectations that she will perform there and everytime we get a big slap, let's say she will never do the sb so if she does then we can enjoy it!:saycheese:

Gurl never ever lose you passion to dream :ohreallylol:

But lets indeed keep lowkey tho cause Britney is a mystery :useeingthis:

3 minutes ago, joe sp said:

POM 3.0 or nothing :pleaseshhh:

I smell an album for december tho :yasqueen:

hope so, but i don't think she will change anything since she will be performing in august, and september 1st, that's very little time for changes i mean for britney at least... seeing that she doesn't like to rehearse :tysm:

Archived